IGNORED

The Official JR PAC MAN thread - IntellivisionRevolution

Rev

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting it!

In this game I especially like when Jr Pac Man implodes or collapses

I subscribe to ArcadeUSA (YouTube) and was thrilled to see this video show up. Willie's videos are top-notch. :thumbsup:

Thanks to Rev and Willie for providing us with a 'sneakpeek'. Can't wait to purchase this game!

Ha! What was it That pushed you over the edge?

The vid up above. Gameplay looks nice with good scrolling and is a little slower compared to most other versions maybe. Also like all the features: different mazes and game modes, fast Jr. option, etc. Just looks like a really polished and somewhat different version of Jr. Pac-Man that plays to the Intellivisions strengths.

The vid up above. Gameplay looks nice with good scrolling and is a little slower compared to most other versions maybe. Also like all the features: different mazes and game modes, fast Jr. option, etc. Just looks like a really polished and somewhat different version of Jr. Pac-Man that plays to the Intellivisions strengths.

You will really like the fast option. Its really fun. :)

This looks fantastic. It will look great along with my INTV Ms Pac Man. For some reason, I get a kick out of the snow setting, with the icicles and little hats.

I love the snow/ice levels while playing the fast JR. option :P I play christmas music at 2x speed while I do...........