IGNORED

ATARIMAX WEBSITE

atarishrv

Ya,ll`need to get a life. I have no need to search. I made a post about not getting an update on my order, an you trolls go off. This is why a lot on newbies stay off this site. Before you pop off at some one, how about asking for further info. How are we supposed to know that Steve has had medical issues. Does he have his own thread about Steve,s medical update. If you placed an order , spent a good amount of money. Most normal people would be a little worried about there hard earned money.

So think about your reactions to people posting on here before you go off.

Thank you for you time.

FYI : I got an email my items were shipped.

• Like 1

I've never gone this ape shit (see what I did there) about a 20 or 30 dollar order which I didn't get a two day update in. I've been receiving far shittier service from Amazon this past year, and I'm a $100 a year customer for Prime as well as a few grand a year in orders. I don't get this level of impatience, where if something isn't done in 30 seconds or less, we expect to go nuts.

• Like 6

No... Didn't you hear? It's a new feature... Every couple weeks the forum automatically creates a new user account and starts an "AtariMax is bad" thread.

Nope you've got it wrong, it's not the forum that creates new accounts, it is the frustration of a buyer receiving zero feedback about his transaction ;)

• Like 1

I don't get it.... what feedback does a person need... paypal or google tells me I paid... my card or account reflects this... 4 or 5 Business days later I get notification from the seller in one way shape or form or another and that may be depending on my shipper and what level of service I have with them I get notifications from them as it travels to me... unless there is a glitch... usps doesn't show you updates during night time hours but their notifications normally fit a 48 hour lag in time frame....... I prefer the real information I get and am relaxed about it as in all the many years of doing this I have never had a problem..... save when I order on ebay... autoresponder puts out instant reply makes you feel all so good with it's constant contact, but it sometimes isn't real and I have to remind the ebay person to ship it for real... so I prefer Atarimax and since it is fact I always get my order... this seems better to me rather than auto-responder bs that just makes me feel good about it....

• Like 2

WTH, guy comes on worried about his order, gets told that a. Steve is a good guy ie the buyer won't be stuffed and b. that Steve isn't always the fastest ie it might be longer but with point a he should be happy he's ok yet ends up calling people offering safe advice trolls.

You would think hearing a forum say he's a little slow but you will get your stuff would put his mind at rest, instead its moan about how he didn't get instant feedback, I can understand the worry but when a large group say it will be ok you think he would be happy.

As for people not being eager to join, complete nonsense, there's no elitism on her and every body gets great help and advice be they first post or 5,000 posts....

Patience is a virtue.....Seems some have none in stock...

• Like 2

I think Steve has probably some issuses which leave him with not too much time.

So better he wants to concentrate on orders instead of wasting time to reading/writing of thousands of mails.

This is my point of view. PERIOD!

(now you can lock this thread if you want)

• Like 1

This has gotten nuts. I simply asked a question amount my order an his site. I got an automated response that he received payment. Never heard anything else for 2 weeks. I got my confirmation yesterday. Then for asking this I get attacked.

Just close the damn thread an move on.

Edited by atarishrv

This has gotten nuts. I simply asked a question amount my order an his site. I got an automated response that he received payment. Never heard anything else for 2 weeks. I got my confirmation yesterday. Then for asking this I get attacked.

Just close the damn thread an move on.

No, no. You asked about your order (the status of which none of us could know anything about), received reassurance and concluded in your second post that the service sucked. Subsequent remarks were a result of the "very poor service" remark and your inability or reluctance to use the forum Search facility which would have yielded the exact same info you ended up receiving in this thread.

• Like 10

No, no. You asked about your order (the status of which none of us could know anything about), received reassurance and concluded in your second post that the service sucked. Subsequent remarks were a result of the "very poor service" remark and your inability or reluctance to use the forum Search facility which would have yielded the exact same info you ended up receiving in this thread.

Oh, and let's not forget that "FYI, he's been around here awhile...." yet somehow he missed the previous recent threads on the topic, pretended to be surprised how people turned on him (uh, hello? have you even READ any of the posts here?) and his first ever post was to complain about Atarimax POSTING IT IN BIG CAPITAL LETTERS TO MAKE SURE IT DREW EVERYONE'S ATTENTION!

But >WE'RE< the trolls who need to think about our reactions before "going off" and scaring away the newbies.

He's the one who makes people who are considering making real contributions to the Atari scene say "screw that" and not put the effort into it.

Hopefully Atarimax can see he has more supporters than he does trolls. (And thank you for promising never to order from him again, that way at least we know you won't be posting here again since in all this time you never managed to post about anything productive).

Seriously... what did you think was going to happen?

• Like 7

W1k, how much money do you think Steve makes from his products?

He's running a side business for niche items that probably cover what they cost and a few bucks to pay for the website, the sort of service you want is from a full business, its okay quoting email times but Ebay is automated, the emails get sent by them and not the seller, you will notice a delay between the ebay emails and the emails from the ACTUAL seller in days, sometimes more.

You want a full business then be prepared to pay WAY more for Steve's product and yes, you will get it sooner but you will pay for the privilege.

People in here have tried to give confidence to those waiting and yes people understand that some people expect the same reply times as full on businesses but have tried to explain that the Atari scene is more hobbyist than full time employed business people.

Bear that in mind before going bonkers about email times...

• Like 2

I understand what ya`ll are saying. Still should at least respond to emails. Not good. Once I get my item if i ever do. I will never order from him again. Very poor service.

I bet you are a millennial..

You'd have had a nervous breakdown in the 80s when you paid your money via postal mail and then had to "allow 6-8 weeks for delivery"..

• Like 7

LOL...Yes indeed...Those were the days....People fail to see how damn lucky they are, when you wrote to someone, it wasn't an email, it was a real physical letter and you had to wait days and days for a reply. If you were lucky you had a shop reasonably close or you had to send away for your games with no web sites to order from, things took TIME but you know what, when they arrived you really APPRECIATED them a lot more, no digital downloads for us, when that game plopped through the letter box you played the HELL out of it because you had waited.

I really wish I could take so many of the young folk back to the days when it all started, the whole home computer thing, it was magical in so many ways, it was something never seen before, we had board games, Keplunk etc and of course and most importantly AN OUTSIDE LIFE, we rode bikes, climbed tree's and were rarely indoors and then home computers hit, it changed young life forever in many positive ways but in a few not so good ways. Then the Internet took off in home and now we could chat and talk to folk in semi real time right across the world for low cost but life suddenly became more hectic, the times for every thing got shorter, the demand for speed became higher but the young growing up in these times suddenly expected bigger and better, the consoles started to arrive in a more advanced form and now we have young people who seriously don't have a clue where it came from of how it started, life has been 'installed' on a phone, life lives around that phone, why meet when you can face time, why go around to chat when you can sit on a phone all day and talk, why isn't the new Call of Duty out yet and it better have better graphics...

The list is endless, speed and communication HAS improved lives in the real world but the downside is that its made the young expect every thing in record time, they expect the games to be more awesome simply because they look nice yet there's been a reduction in actual game play as the quick time game has evolved in its fullest form yet, watch your character dive out of burning plane that's breaking up and somersault on to a balcony, looks amazing yet you did NOTHING of that bar pressed a button at the right time..

Games have started to lose genuine playability because we don't have the control rigs to give independant FULL control of the arms and their exact movement, we don;'t have the eye to on screen link to target EXACTLY what we want and we despite all the power still don't have the ability in real time to process and display a fully player choiced game, ie a fighting game where you can grab ANY part of the body rather than predetermined choice that look good but its not you in full control. Its getting there but slowly, just like the old days yet and the point, people expect it NOW.

People, slow down, you might enjoy things more..

Paul...Old fart...

• Like 5

Posted Today, 7:11 AM

w1k, on 18 Jun 2017 - 03:51 AM, said:snapback.png

atarimax needs modern marketing, fastest replying to emails (5 mins is standard in 2017) modern concent and modern webdesign.. thats all

Hello, is my PSU I bought from you 2 months ago already on the way?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I'm sure he'll respond quickly. After all, 5 minutes is standard in 2017.

• Like 2