IGNORED

Games that one day will end..

Fdx

here the games..

here the games

I guessing Blue Baby Jump is a port of Doodle Jump?

Sapo game - Frog trying to catch flies, but what is the area at the top of the screen? Could use some game information please.

El Alquimista is a maze game, but I can't pick up the gold keys. What is the scoring in this game? The score lowers as you move up the screen and higher as you move down. BTW, I get stuck at 101 and can't move up past this point:

post-2652-0-79846100-1514868829.jpg

I guessing Blue Baby Jump is a port of Doodle Jump?

Sapo game - Frog trying to catch flies, but what is the area at the top of the screen? Could use some game information please.

El Alquimista is a maze game, but I can't pick up the gold keys. What is the scoring in this game? The score lowers as you move up the screen and higher as you move down. BTW, I get stuck at 101 and can't move up past this point:

It should be a game similar to the sonic jump ..

"Toad vs. bees" is the one that "more advanced" this .. will be the upper area.

The score of "The Alchemist" is just a guide for me ... not a score in itself.

By the way ... whoever wants to complete the games would do me a great favor ;)

A reviction with correctionsattachicon.gifEl Alquimista (Beta1).bas.bin

Is there a story behind this game? or instructions?

Too many ghosts, and get hung up against the walls too easily. And what is the player carrying? A stick or sword? Can you hit the ghosts with it (because it's not working for me)???

post-2652-0-60359600-1515282729.jpg

Edited by Arenafoot

post-40601-0-36671200-1515289725.jpgpost-40601-0-36671200-1515289725.jpgpost-40601-0-36671200-1515289725.jpg

Is there a story behind this game? or instructions?

Too many ghosts, and get hung up against the walls too easily. And what is the player carrying? A stick or sword? Can you hit the ghosts with it (because it's not working for me)???

Hi!! The idea is that they are 3 levels with increasing speed of the ghosts. I will improve the collision of the hammer with the ghosts. The objective of the game would be to look for a key that opens a portal to return the ghosts to their world. On the first level the ghosts will be slow enough to explore and memorize the labyrinth. Once the key has been found and the portal opened, we will go to the next levels.

The idea is that they are 3 levels with increasing speed of the ghosts. I will improve the collision of the hammer with the ghosts. The objective of the game would be to look for a key that opens a portal to return the ghosts to their world. On the first level the ghosts will be slow enough to explore and memorize the labyrinth. Once the key has been found and the portal opened, we will go to the next levels.

• Like 1

attachicon.gifEl alquimista Label.jpgattachicon.gifEl alquimista Label.jpgattachicon.gifEl alquimista Label.jpg

Hi!! The idea is that they are 3 levels with increasing speed of the ghosts. I will improve the collision of the hammer with the ghosts. The objective of the game would be to look for a key that opens a portal to return the ghosts to their world. On the first level the ghosts will be slow enough to explore and memorize the labyrinth. Once the key has been found and the portal opened, we will go to the next levels.

The idea is that they are 3 levels with increasing speed of the ghosts. I will improve the collision of the hammer with the ghosts. The objective of the game would be to look for a key that opens a portal to return the ghosts to their world. On the first level the ghosts will be slow enough to explore and memorize the labyrinth. Once the key has been found and the portal opened, we will go to the next levels.

That makes sense now - Thanks for the info!