IGNORED

Intellivision Game Kisok in "The Toy"

Humblejack

That is awesome. I dont remember seeing that either. Nice to see Richard Pryor. :) If I could only add one more Intellivision thing to my collection that would probably be it.

... and you have the room for it! I have to settle for just having the laminated cards that came with it (only found out recently that that is where they came from).

Great to see it and the other toys of the day in the store like the Mego superhero dolls. Well done for spotting this.

It is slightly different as to the marketing materials displayed than other photos I have seen.

Would love one of these but only realistic way would be to do a reproduction - sure someone with some nifty design skills could reproduce it in kit form with all the marketing materials on it exactly and get some firm to do the plastic mould for the top half.

We already have scans of the instructions for the games thanks to Lathe

If it could also magically fold up and be stored in broom cupboard that would be nice too :)

Edited by Ron The Cat

The kiosk in the film is an early one , here is a later one changed for Intellivoice ...and more games are displayed

A page from a catalog shows the early version and a much smaller cut down curved marketing display in the top right corner

post-62351-0-99716800-1515692531_thumb.jpg

post-62351-0-72786300-1515693205_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ron The Cat
  • Like 2