IGNORED

Flying Shark

Asmusr

I think that the waiting time between I press down the fire key and the bombs explode is too important. So, I never use them. A special key for bombs would be better, for me :-)

I can easily cut the waiting in half. That would also work with joysticks.

• Like 1

Re RC 1-8

I am seeing many occurrences of bullets going straight through enemies

playing on latest class 99

game is excellent

To speed up the game I'm only checking collisions every 2nd frame, so there is a risk that some collisions are missed.

I had a few minutes tonight, so I thought I'd take a crack at it... guess Tuesday is still on, cuz it's harder now!

Thanks for the video. Those planes from the bottom at the beginning of level 2 are a nasty surprise, but they don't fire any shots, so just keep to one side.

Edited by Asmusr
  • Like 1

There are still a few pending changes, including the reduced time to fire a smart bomb.

Okay... I'll hold off for a bit then. Thanks.

Thanks for the video. Those planes from the bottom at the beginning of level 2 are a nasty surprise, but they don't fire any shots, so just keep to one side.

Those planes shocked the heck outta me, but are a very nice addition. It reminded me of Parsec when that little nasty little saucer comes out and rams you in the tail pipe. The video was my first time playing the latest version, it's GREAT! :thumbsup:

No there is no disk version.

Is there a way we could make a GRAM Kracker dump of the game as an alternative to a disk version? That would allow me to play it via my cartridge port, but saved in disk format.. I do not currently have a way to get it onto a cartridge for TI gaming.

Thanks!

Is there a way we could make a GRAM Kracker dump of the game as an alternative to a disk version? That would allow me to play it via my cartridge port, but saved in disk format.. I do not currently have a way to get it onto a cartridge for TI gaming.

Thanks!

Gk only has 80k no?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Do you have a spare UberGROM cartridge sitting around or one that you don't use all the time? If you PM me with your address, I can burn a 49F040 with the game on it and drop it in the mail for you.

gallery_35324_1027_12135.jpg

Thanks!

The only option for a disk version would be to rewrite the game to use SAMS, and then I would also have to use compression to make it fit on a disk.

The only option for a disk version would be to rewrite the game to use SAMS, and then I would also have to use compression to make it fit on a disk.

Yeah, the SAMS card has the memory for it, but the disk drives don't have the space!

What is making up the bulk of the 512K? Do you store your maps as straight raw bitmap data, or use some kind of common pattern storage? I would imagine you must be doing something like the latter to get the trees to all have moving leaves...