Bubsy Bobcat Fan Blog

Bubsy: Kitt'N Kaboodle online!

Posted by doctorclu, 14 December 2017 · 42 views
Bubsy, Bubsy Bobcat and 3 more...
If you wanted to see Bubsy on a Atari system other than the Jaguar, now's your chance to play it online!

http://www.virtualat....php?soft=Bubsy

Enjoy!

-Doctor Clu

Bubsy wishes happy Thanksgiving

Posted by doctorclu, 23 November 2017 · 108 views
Bubsy Bobcat, Happy Thanksgiving
With five days left on the guess the arcade game contest that the Bubsy Bobcat Fan Blog is hosting, Bubsy on the twitter feed sends out his wish for a HAPPY THANKSGIVING...

I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving as well.  My second favorite holiday!

-Doctor Clu

Bubsy Fan Blog CONTEST to win $20 or Bubsy on Steam!

Posted by doctorclu, 20 November 2017 · 155 views
Bubsy Bobcat, Bubsy and 1 more...
Contest:   First person to PM me a message with the correct name of the arcade machine photo altered in the picture below wins the Humble Bumble deal on Steam (Bubsy: Woolies Strike Back and Bubsy Two Fur) or $20.

Originally I listed the above picture on Twitter by saying (and some more clues for this contest...)

"Hey #Bub...

A Fist Full of Bubsy Collection

Posted by doctorclu, 14 November 2017 · 111 views
A Fist full of bubsy and 2 more...

http://store.steampo...bsy_Collection/

Well if I didn't already have these two games on Steam would be a pretty good deal.  Basically Two-Fur for free and a few dollars off Woolies Strike Back.

Bubsy T-Shirt for Sale from Accolade

Posted by doctorclu, 13 November 2017 · 153 views

Bubsy T-Shirt for Sale from Accolade So looks like Accolade is making some merchandise for Bubsy.  First up, five different colors of the Bubsy shirt, with long and short sleeve options!  

Bought two black shirts.  Always make good undershirts. 

And when not at work I'll be sporting the #Bubsy Nation

https://t.co/XyRGknq7xX

So how is Bubsy Doing?

Posted by doctorclu, 03 November 2017 · 188 views
Bubsy Bobcat, Bubsy and 1 more...
So how is Bubsy Doing? So for a long time Bubsy fan like myself the joy was all the hype of the new game being released, seeing Bubsy fans respond, and "Bubsy" on the twitter feed responding back.  The twitter activity that was probably inspired by the "Sonic" (Played by a Sega employee) on the Sonic twitter channel probably inspired Accolade.  And to me it made all t...

LIFT OFF FOR NEW BUBSY GAME! EVERYTHING IS GO GO GO

Posted by doctorclu, 31 October 2017 · 290 views
release day, bubsy, bubsy bobcat and 4 more...
LIFT OFF FOR NEW BUBSY GAME!   EVERYTHING IS GO GO GO Today is release day (10 am PST, or 12 pm CST for us here in Texas) for the new Bubsy game.. The Woolies Strike Back.   Of course for myself, SpongeFox, Robert R, Gold Leader, Jinroh, and other Bubsy fans over the years, this day is also...  HALLOWEEN!!!

Hahah...   Latest fan art from SpongeFox who has contributed...

1 Day till launch - There are reviews of Bubsy and... not bad!

Posted by doctorclu, 30 October 2017 · 163 views

There are those that got a copy of the game a bit early.  Happens.  :D

And they are impressed and enjoying the game.

3 Days till launch - Do You Know Gaming: Bubsy

Posted by doctorclu, 28 October 2017 · 223 views
DYKG, Do You Know Gaming, Bubsy and 1 more...
3 Days till launch - Do You Know Gaming: Bubsy First off, 10 am PST October 30th will start the 24 hours of Bubsy answering questions.  This should get interesting!  :D

Secondly, Do You Know Gaming has released a very informative video on Bubsy.   They approached us at the Bubsy Fan Blog on it not too long ago to use materials from the Bubsy Fan Blog, and in the...

6 Days till launch - #Bubsy24x1 on Twitter

Posted by doctorclu, 25 October 2017 · 228 views
Bubsy Bobcat and 5 more...
6 Days till launch - #Bubsy24x1 on Twitter I feel like I did when New Horizons whizzed past Pluto, or Cassino crashed into Saturn.  So much data collected that will be reviewed for years.

And as Bubsy fans in the final days before Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back there is a blur of activity on Twitter of hundreds of Bubsy fans (really not kidding, see for yourself...) writing in that we...

December 2017

S M T W T F S
1011121314 15 16