Bubsy Bobcat Fan Blog

14 Days Till Bubsy Launch - FFT Shirt

Posted by doctorclu, 17 October 2017 · 42 views

14 Days Till Bubsy Launch - FFT Shirt With the recent advertisements with the usual Bubsy red exclamation mark, and later with the black shield shirt, I decided to have a little fun with gimp and make the yellow exclamation mark shirt from Fractured Furry Tales as seen off to the side.

One could argue that the the fairy tales were fractured, even including Bubsy's shirt.  At the b...

Bubsy Chat October 16th at 2 pm PST

Posted by doctorclu, 14 October 2017 · 156 views

Bubsy Chat October 16th at 2 pm PST Be there! 

---Updated October 16th --------

Attached are screen prints of the chat if you missed it (or want to read it again).

Chat with Bubsy on steam in one hour!

Posted by doctorclu, 09 October 2017 · 122 views

Bubsy ‏Verified account @BubsyThe_Bobcat 42m42 minutes ago    
  Live Chat @ 2p PST today on Steam. Sign up now: http://steamcommunity.com/games/627910 

29 Days till Bubsy Launch

Posted by doctorclu, 06 October 2017 · 96 views

So Bubsy saying he likes tacos.   Never had a doubt that someone like Bubsy would like Tacos.  Or Pizza, or anything else for that matter.

I enjoyed National Taco Day.   First time to visit Fuzzy's Tacos and they have seven different tacos for $1 a piece.  My wife and I tried a little of each.  Excellent tacos wit...

26 Days till Bubsy Launch

Posted by doctorclu, 06 October 2017 · 96 views

Capturing some of the pre-release fun on Twitter...

27 Days till Bubsy Launch (and introducing Squanchy)

Posted by doctorclu, 05 October 2017 · 107 views
Bubsy, Bubsy Bobcat and 4 more...
27 Days till Bubsy Launch (and introducing Squanchy) For Bubsy fans we live in exciting times: The Days before the launch of Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back.

There have been times since the launch of this Bubsy Bobcat fan blog in 2008 that I would search the internet and maybe find one new picture of Bubsy, but I am happy to say that is not the case now.

Going forward till the launch of Bubsy a...

Flatzone - Bubsy vs. Gex fight! (And Michael Berlyn conversation)

Posted by doctorclu, 02 October 2017 · 226 views

So a week or so ago Flatzone contacted me about some Bubsy facts and if they could use some clips from my Fractured Furry Tales Speedrun videos.  No problem on the speedrun videos was my answer, and as for the facts they were looking for the weight and height of Bubsy Bobcat.

I poured through the information I had and just like those at Flatzo...

Bubsy Verified on Twitter!

Posted by doctorclu, 30 September 2017 · 99 views

Bubsy Verified on Twitter! So apparently enough people vouched for Bubsy on Twitter and he is verified.  And apparently it was a few thousand people.

I have no idea what just happened, but cool there are that many that verify Bubsy.  :)

Sponge Fox celebrates new Bubsy on Deviantart

Posted by doctorclu, 10 September 2017 · 157 views

https://spongefox.de...-Hooo-701604990

And here is another reason to celebrate...

... ever wanted to be an editor here at the Bubsy Blog?   There is a lot of Bubsy news right now and the help would be awesome.  Just send me a PM if interested.

-Doctor Clu

Gamestop link for ordering Bubsy: Return of the Woolies

Posted by doctorclu, 27 August 2017 · 193 views

Price : $39.99
Ships: October 31, 2017

LINK HERE: 

http://www.gamestop....-edition/152930 Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back Purrfect Edition
Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back Purrfect Edition Includes:
Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back Game
Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back Official Soundtr...