IGNORED

Atari 5200 HSC Special Round *Ms. Pac-man*

Atari5200

Greetings. Now it's time for the battle royale if you will. The game is Ms.Pac-man, instead of competing against each other, you will be competing against all the other HSC that can play Ms.Pac-man, and also the Jaguar version of Pac-man.

The rules will remain the same as any other 5200 HSC. The scoring will be cumulative, this is just for fun folks, and the even will run for a month to give enough time for everybody who would like to participate, to participate.

So lets show everybody what the 5200 HSC, We are not underdogs here folks, so I believe we can have a good chance of winning.

Let's get chomping.

FINAL UPDATE 05/02/2008 12:21pm est. Points contributors and total point count. Names and scores are in no particular order.

Mike5200: 10730

BydoEmpire: 37260

Shannon: 82410

midnight8:28910

doctorclu: 20480

NickelPlate: 37230

Total cumulative points for the 5200 HSC is: 217,020

Edited by Atari5200

Yeah the ghosts are a little faster than Ms. Pac on this one. I noticed that one right away. So it certainly makes for interesting strategy changes. No more chancy moves. Although you can flip around corners pretty good.

Having a rough time right now. This game is a little harder than I remembered. 28910 so far

Yeah I'm on the same level screen as you. Amost did it.

I honestly have not had much time to play in the last week. I'm getting back on on my days off next week.

Having a rough time right now. This game is a little harder than I remembered. 28910 so far

I honestly have not had much time to play in the last week. I'm getting back on on my days off next week.

I'm luckly if i even play it twice a week. Nice weather were having now.

I'm luckly if i even play it twice a week. Nice weather were having now.

I'm just not having a whole lot of luck getting better. I guess i'm just not very good at this game.