IGNORED

Hot Shots 5 Demo Available!

Mendon

Just thought I'd pass along the word that the demo for Hot Shots 5 is now available for downloading from the Japanese Playstation Store.

I've read nothing on whether the U.S. Playstation Store will be receiving it or not, so I'm downloading it now from the Japanese store rather than possibly missing it. Its available from Mar. 16th to May 7th and the screenshots from the game look really, really good!

Mendon

Just thought I'd pass along the word that the demo for Hot Shots 5 is now available for downloading from the Japanese Playstation Store.

I've read nothing on whether the U.S. Playstation Store will be receiving it or not, so I'm downloading it now from the Japanese store rather than possibly missing it. Its available from Mar. 16th to May 7th and the screenshots from the game look really, really good!

Is it possible to connect to the Japanese playstation store on an American system?

-mike

Is it possible to connect to the Japanese playstation store on an American system?

-mike

No. He must have a japanese system.

-mike

No. He must have a japanese system.

From what I have read all you have to do is tell the PS3 you live in Japan and it won't know any better. :ponder:

-mike

http://www.gamersreports.com/news/4667/tek...usa-workaround/

No, you don't need a Japanese PS3, you just need a Japanese PS Store account. Here's a link to a step-by-step process of creating one:

Making a Japanese PS3 Account

As of right now, though this could change in the future, you can make a Japanese/Hong Kong account with no repercussions and have full access to the store. You can even have a Japanese/Hong Kong PS Wallet if you wish. Just follow the simple instructions in the link and you'll be downloading in no time!

Mendon

Edited by Mendon

Only had a few minutes to play the demo..... if you like Hot Shots, you'll like this demo. It gives you three holes to play with full access to all the clubs, etc.

Only thing I noticed is that the screen shots look better than the actual demo does. I think the PS3 is able to do much better graphically than what this game shows. But its a fun little game.

Mendon

• 2 weeks later...