IGNORED

HSC Season 4 Week 56: Mario Bros.

Ze_ro

post-12675-1180622960_thumb.jpg 999,800, Round 58. The score rolls back to 0 after 999,900, I found that out last night and had to replay the game this morning. Took about an hour and 10 minutes to achieve. Tips: During certain rounds, the fireballs only appear on 3 of the 4 floors, use this to your advantage. Use the left and right exits to avoid the fireballs.

post-12675-1180622960_thumb.jpg 999,800, Round 58. The score rolls back to 0 after 999,900, I found that out last night and had to replay the game this morning. Took about an hour and 10 minutes to achieve. Tips: During certain rounds, the fireballs only appear on 3 of the 4 floors, use this to your advantage. Use the left and right exits to avoid the fireballs.

:o Well there goes my pathetic little debut on the boards here....LMAO

:o Well there goes my pathetic little debut on the boards here....LMAO

Now, now ... 78,000 is a perfectly cromulent score, especially if you had a good time achieving it.

Think about it this way - do you really want to spend over an hour playing a single game?

That said, ShrooMan and Mindmaster: WOW! :love:

Come on now. For real? No cheating by just punch SlipIce all day or some emu trick?

You can roll the game at will?

OK I know it's maybe stupid question and the second time I've asked but is this week over?

Does 1:30 AM Thursday mean Friday morning?

Or is the deadline past?

Yeah, the deadline passed. 1:30 AM Thursday means Thursday morning. Sometimes I'm late because of life and junk.

Anyways, it's good to see so many people came out to play this one! Maybe I should make this the game once a month :P Congrats to everyone on their scores, now check the HSC forum for more scorin' action!

--Zero