IGNORED

Missing In Action

Mitch

Wicked!! Will be sending an email soon.

Is the cart version glitchy or is this quite playable?

I have to say it's a very bad idea to judge this game with an EMU on the PC cause ALL the emu's play this game like crap right now. Totally glitchy mess. I really hope someone codes in MIA to the emu's soon cause otherwise if you don't own a CC2 or the real cart you have no idea what this game is actually like cause EMU vs Real Deal is like night and day.

Yes, it's pretty bad in "emulation", but at least we can get a glimpse.

I was actually impressed by the music at the title screen. Not too bad for TIA, especially when compared to some of the other miserable title themes out there. It seems like the music is out of sync on the second half. Maybe this is only in emulation?

Hey Mitch,

Email sent. Stupidly, I did not write anything in the subject line of the email. You should have received an email from hotmail account indicating I want one of the limited edition carts with manual.

Everyone should *REALLY* purchase this cartridge for a number of reasons:

1. It adds to your library collection.

2. A good game to play and master.

3. Mitch's generosity on several levels:

a. Spent thousands of dollars to acquire this title, yet is sharing it with the community at a VERY inexpensive price.

b. Freely provided both the raw image dump as well as the header file/format for emulators (*.a78)

c. One of the most devoted, committed and greatest supporter of the 7800 in all aspects from the literal hardware to emulation.

So, please again, *EVERYONE* purchase this title from Mitch. You will *not* regret it!

-Trebor

For those of you want a box, I also recommend Marc's boxes. He's the "official" maker of MIA boxes. :)

Mitch

Yep if you get a box from anyone aside from Marc you got a repro box cause Marc's box is the real deal MIA box for this release. Did I mention to buy a box from Marc? To buy a box for MIA, to buy a box for the game Missing in Action for the Atari 7800 ProSystem from Marc to go with your Cart & Manual of the game Missing In Action you must buy from Mitch? Well if not... Buy a box for MIA from Marc to house your Cart & Manual you must buy from Mitch. :grin:

I put together a video of a little of the gameplay in the first level. Some of it skips to edit out some of my jumping around. I was playing the game on my computer through a capture card so the video was delayed by a second or two and hard to time my moves. The video is 42.6 mb

Only a few of the numbered carts still available. :)

I think I'm caught up on replying to everyone, if you didn't receive a reply to an email you sent requesting a cart please resend. Thanks.

Mitch

Type A: Color Laser box costs 7.50 (about US$ 10.00)

Type B: Inkjet box costs EURO 10.00 (about US$ 13.50)

Type C: Inkjet box costs EURO 20.00 (about US$ 27.00)

Shipping costs within Germany: EURO 2.20

Shipping to Europe: EURO 4.50

Shipping to USA/Canada: EURO 8.00 (about US$ 11.00)

I know, the shipping costs sucks but the parcel is >100g therefore it's EUR 8, not 4:/

Would it make sense for somebody here to buy the boxes in bulk to save on shipping costs for the individual?

I don't have paypal, but is there still a way to get Box A? Also, I missed one piece of info--who's building the carts? Will they be AA made, or from one of our quality home based cartridge manufacturing plants?

The three people who have built carts for me know who they are, and all three do excellent work.

Perhaps even better, maybe I should just ask for the parts, tear open a double ender and waste the Artillery Duel side, then make my own big, bad, and bold Chuck Norris cartridge.

Edited by shadow460