IGNORED

Yummy,Yummy Soft Drink!

I am a ginger ale guy. I like trying them all. Jones soda has a lot of good flavors. Their green apple and bubble gum is a nice treat. Mountain Dew red white and blue was good. Tasted like a rocket pop. Sunkist mango is yum. If I am drinking cola, its rc cola or bust.

Spent an hour one Friday trying to find a bottle of RC Cola. Walmart had it, but only in big 2 liter bottles; I hadn't had it in years & just wanted to try it again. Finally found a small, 19oz bottle in a gas station near my house...for almost twice the price of the two liter bottle. Bought it anyways. Kinda like Coke mixed with lemon.

• 2 weeks later...

I like sodas and soft drinks and stuff...

I prefer Pepsi over Coke.

Dr Pepper is my favorite, though. I remember when they used to have yellow caps every once in a while and you could win a free one. Specifically back when I was in middle school, so around the late 80s. I'd get one, buy it, open it, and if I won, immediately go get another one. These days, a yellow cap just says something like 23XM5U7 under it or whatever... sigh...

IBC Root Beer was also a favorite around that time. Especially because it looked like a beer bottle. My best friend and I used to buy them and then ride our bikes around town thinking we'd fool someone into thinking we were two minors going around drinking beer.

This was also the time for Jolt! cola. All the sugar and twice the caffeine! It was like one of the first super powered energy drinks or something. Had one around a year ago when I found it in the local Dollar General. Drank it late while playing video games and stayed up until like 3 or 4. Such nostalgia!

Anyone drink Yoohoo? I used to, but haven't had it in a long time. It was really like watered down chocolate milk or something... thinking about it now, I don't think I'd like it. But I used to really enjoy it.

• Like 1

Argh! I wasn't imagining it.

http://dormitus.com/brands/

SLICE

Dormitus and Spiral Sun Ventures are relaunching the Slice Soda brand as a better for you all natural soda later this year. You may remember Slice as a line of fruit-flavored soft drinks that were introduced in 1984 and discontinued in the late 2000s.

Why doesn't PepsiCo just sue these knuckleheads into oblivion?