IGNORED

Last Sears box I need! Cannon Man.

Galaga_Freak

Wanted:Offering

Sears Berzerk CIB - $25

Sears Dodger Cars CIB - $35

Sears Cannon Man CIB - $175

I still can't believe of the last 3 I need, berzerk is one of them...

Prices are negotiable, obviously if they are in crappy shape (esp the box) that offer may go down, in really nice shape, vice versa.

If you think a price is ridiculously low, lemme know, maybe we can work something out, I have like 250+ boxed games for trade as well.

Thanks,

Jason

Edited by Galaga_Freak

Wanted:Offering

Sears Berzerk CIB - $25

Sears Dodger Cars CIB - $35

Sears Cannon Man CIB - $175

I still can't believe of the last 3 I need, berzerk is one of them...

Prices are negotiable, obviously if they are in crappy shape (esp the box) that offer may go down, in really nice shape, vice versa.

If you think a price is ridiculously low, lemme know, maybe we can work something out, I have like 250+ boxed games for trade as well.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason,

I may be able to help you out with the Dodger Cars :cool:

You'd be surprized, the Berzerk box is actually not as common as you'd think for the Sears games. Loose, it's a different story. Cannon Man turns up on eBay occasionally, just be patient.

Just be glad you at least have Math Gran Prix out of the way! That was my last box for the longest time.

Edited by the 5th ghost

Jason,

I may be able to help you out with the Dodger Cars :cool:

You'd be surprized, the Berzerk box is actually not as common as you'd think for the Sears games. Loose, it's a different story. Cannon Man turns up on eBay occasionally, just be patient.

Just be glad you at least have Math Gran Prix out of the way! That was my last box for the longest time.

Yeah, I'm beginning to believe berzerk to be a bit rarer than previously believed, boxed at least. I got lucky with Math Gran Prix, it was buried in a lot and not very well advertized (or pictured). Same with backgammon.

Lemme know on the dodger cars.

Thanks,

J

• 2 months later...
really? only $10? I thought this game was rare? Even without the box, you'd figure it'd be worth something to at least have the game. I know if it was the last game I needed for my collection, have the game is better than nothing.

He most likely already owns it loose. Most people start out collecting loose then switch to boxed. Shawn is right though, loose the game is worth about $10-$15 just like I already told you yesterday ;)