IGNORED

hello everyone

flicky

Just wanted to introduce myself (signed up today after lurking here for a while) .. my name is Jon Legg, I'm based in the UK and have been a games player for around 20 years, and a collector for about 7 years. I currently collect for the Colecovision, Vectrex, Atari 2600, Atari 8-bit, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Megadrive (Genesis), Dreamcast and Playstation. Although I'm a big Atari fan, Colecovision is my main passion, and I'm very close to a complete collection now. I've contributed to fanzines like Retrogamer in the past, and last year I was the main organiser of Eurocon 2001. If you'd like to know more, my webpage is here: http://www.geocities.com/j.legg

Cheers

Jon

Jon,

Welcome to AA 8) Your 8-bit list looks pretty accurate. As far as boxes, Flight Sim II was a pack in with the XEGS. It was not sold separately, so no box is available. Bug Hunt is the same way, although it was also sold with the light gun. Could count that as a box? Abracadabra and Ozzy's Orchard probably don't have boxes or instructions either. IIRC, TG folded before marketing them and the vendors have always just sold loose carts. Not hundred percent sure on that story.

Hmm, someone really cleaned out your 8-bit trade list!

Callipygous: thanks for the welcome. I think you're right about the Flight Simulator II and Bug Hunt carts, I've never seen a box for either title. But I thought I'd put these on my wants list anyway, just in case :) I never knew about the TG carts not having boxes though. Re: my trade list, yeah, a lot of stuff is on hold, but I am sure I'll add more in the future :)

Goochman: I better get practising, although I love videogames, I suck at most of them :)

Cheers

Jon

Flicky (Genesis version) is actually my favourite game of all time. Not all that great graphically, and the sound can get annoying, but it's quite simply the most enjoyable game I've ever played :)

BTW, did you know that Sonic 3D (Genesis/Saturn) is really an isometric 3D update of Flicky?

Sorry if I'm getting off topic here, I'll try hard not to do this in future :)

Cheers

Jon