IGNORED

WTB TI-99/4a games and/or speech synthesizer

missyrelm

Hi,

I'm just in the process of buying a new TI-99/4a, and am now ready to re-experience the games of my childhood.

But I don't want to spend a lot of money on them, and I'm not really a collector so I don't need the box or the manual (As long as I can get either a photocopy of the instructions or find the text of the instructions online, so I know how to play them!) Depending on the game, I will consider most conditions if it works. (I'd buy something that is more expensive in battered condition that works to save money, but for really common games that go for a few dollars I'd rather have the cartridge not beat-up)

Hardware:

TI console with PSU, TI Paddles, TI Joysticks, 1 third party joystick

bought from Bryan Roppolo at TI-99/4A Videogame House

Once I recieve this hardware, I will be in the market for at least 1 Atari Joystick with adaptors for TI, possibly two... I will update when I know.

TI-99/4A Speech Synthesizer bought and recieved from kanjigear54 at Ebay.

Cartridges:

Car Wars Rarity of 1 bought from Slor here at AtariAge

Chisholm Trail Rarity of 1 bought from digitaldinos.com

Microsurgeon Rarity of 3 bought and recieved from ultimategeek at Ebay

TI Invaders Rarity of 1 bought from digitaldinos.com

Tombstone City Rarity of 1 bought from Slor here at AtariAge

Moon Patrol Rarity of 4

Hunt The Wumpus Rarity of 1

Espial Rarity of 9 - Beat up or in any condition as long as it works , can pay in the $50.00 range but I'm not interested in paying $150-ish for a collectors copy.

It's a longshot, but never hurts to try, I only want it because it was my favorite game growing up, I don't care about the rarity.

Anyway, make me an offer here or PM..

Edited by missyrelm

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I've now got my tested TI-99/4A Console along with paddles, TI sticks (supposed to work just fine, although the seller said soemthing was rattling in them) and one third party joystick from videogamehouse.net.

TI invaders and Chisolm Trail are coming from digitaldinos.com.

The Speech Synthesizer, and Microsurgeon both from different sources on Ebay.

I'm so excited... I just hope that everything works when I get it (Crossing fingers).

I am still interested in the remaining games on my list. I'm not really a collector so I don't really care too much about the condition as long as it plays and either has instructions or instructions can be found as text online.

Look in the last few pages of the "Thrift Store Finds" thread under the "Classic Gaming" section. There was a gentlemen there who said he had a large cache of Speech Synths.

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought Car Wars and Tombstone City from Slor here...

What's left is Moon Patrol and Hunt The Wumpus,

and possibly 1 or two Atari Joysticks with adaptor for TI-99/4A, I'll post when I know exactly what I need.

Beat up condition Espial Rarity of 9 Longshot, see Original post for details:

Can anyone help me with the remaining stuff?

Edited by missyrelm