IGNORED

HSC Season 5 Week 5: Turmoil

Ze_ro

Haven't had much time to play this week.

post-2641-1192518659_thumb.jpg

Some tips though:

• About level 5, I start adopting a strategy: Stick to the bottom two (or three) rows, and ignore everything above that. Ignore the arrows, the prizes, everything. Just shoot what's in the bottom rows, and only collect prizes when you know you can do it safely. When the round comes to an end, you may have a few tanks and cannonballs to clear out, but you won't have any busy rows below you anymore, so you can take your time to pick them off. It takes longer to score points this way, but it's safer.
  • You can't just stay in one row, however, since they'll send one of the "ships you can't shoot" at you. But all you have to do is patiently hop back and forth between a couple of rows to avoid that.
  • I end up dying more on my way back from retrieving a prize than any other way - inevitably slamming into something when I return to the center column. So after awhile, I just ignore the prizes, too, unless it happens to be in the row I'm in at the moment, and I've got a clear row to escape into. As long as you don't move left or right - you don't have to go down a row with the prize in it.