IGNORED

HSC Season 5 Week 9: Pressure Cooker

Ze_ro

173,630!

I'm glad I had the day off today to work on my score. I got up to level 5 (where you get 500 points for each completed burger.) The conveyor belt really moves at that level. So fast that you barely have time to think. I can't imagine how you can max out the score, unless level 5 is the fastest it goes. I doubt I'll figure it out, though.

post-9712-1194902921_thumb.jpg

This is my last submission for the week. I'm going to need a day to rest my hand in preparation for next week's game. :(

By the way, there is a level 6. You do get 600 points for each burger you complete when bonus is being counted up.

WOW!!! Good job!!!

Out of 3 games....I only got 40290.

It feels like I'm clicking then one mistake sets me back, the second mistake ends the game.

I don't know if I'll try it again. I love the game.....but not in the mood.

Edited by Recycled

This is my last submission for the week. I'm going to need a day to rest my hand in preparation for next week's game. :(

By the way, there is a level 6. You do get 600 points for each burger you complete when bonus is being counted up.

Great score man!!

I;ve got over 120k a few more times but still can't best mey 133k right now. I have a few more tries in me saved for tonight. ;)

I was doing perfect!!! I even had like around 59 skill points.....and then POOF!!! I lost my focus and the game was gone.

The key to getting mucho points is perfection. I cannot stress that enough. Because when you get the maximum of 99 skill points, they add tons to your overall score at the end of each round.

I still have one or two more games in me. I've gotta keep on truckin'!!!! My hands are achin' like crazy!!! And my game only lasted around 30 minutes, give or take a few minutes. You'd think my hands would be used to all that punishement since I play the Guitar Hero games like crazy.

You're going down, Deteacher. ;)

Ack! I missed the deadline :(

Nope, you still got an hour and a half to go :)

I'm on my last run, whatever score I get, is what I'm posting.

EDIT: 88150. This damn game. I'm set up for a sandwich, i pick up the bun, realize, none's ready... grrrr this game gets on my last nerve. I got to the 4th set of stages, where its 400 points per made sandwich at the end.

Edited by keilbaca