IGNORED

600XL schematics?

MrMartian

Of course there are a lot of other solutions to it than using Acrobat. Conversion from any graphic format to PDF is simple, as GIMP - available on all platforms for free - does the trick. And if you need to OCR your PDF, there are also many other good offers for it. Acrobat is simple to use but has a lot of disadvantages.

Have you actually used Acrobat before?

When I said, "as far as I know, it can't be done" by other software, I was talking specifically about being able to control compression amounts down to lossless. I wasn't talking about being able to turn documents into PDF's in general. I'm aware of that, because I use other simple types of converters all the time.

Edited by MrFish
  • Like 1

Hello guys

I've updated my page again. The schematics mentioned before have been re-scanned, this time with the copier at work. If Mr. Fish wants to stitch the scans of the computers together, please do. But the left and right side slightly overlap. Maybe in the future I'll try and see if I can mechanically stitch my originals together and re-scan those.

Sincerely

Mathy

PS there is some slight "artifacting" in the computers scans, but not enough for me to try and get rid of the effects.

Edited by Mathy
  • Like 2

I've updated my page again. The schematics mentioned before have been re-scanned, this time with the copier at work. If Mr. Fish wants to stick the scans of the computers together, please do. But the left and right side slightly overlap. Maybe in the future I'll try and see if I can mechanically stick my originals together and re-scan those.

PS there is some slight "artifacting" in the computers scans, but not enough for me to try and get rid of the effects.

Thanks... a lot better. I'll see what I can do about joining them.