IGNORED

HSC Season 5 Week 17: Cosmic Commuter

Ze_ro

Hi Ze_ro, I just wanted to make sure I get this comment out there again. I think the "current standings" should have myself, hommerwannabe, and Deteacher in a threeway tie for first (at least when points are awarded). It's an assumption we've been playing with for the week. There are earlier threads with a little more discussion. Thanks! I'm excited to see what's coming up for the new week.

Well, that's the end of this weeks edition of the High Score Club! I hope you enjoyed Cosmic Commuter!

I think the "current standings" should have myself, hommerwannabe, and Deteacher in a threeway tie for first (at least when points are awarded).

I understand your reasoning, but I don't like the idea of setting arbitrary stop points, especially with a game that does still technically get harder. I realize it's a marathon past this point, but it certainly wouldn't be the first time.

Sorry, but you're about 13 hours too late with that score.

--Zero

Man, I am an idiot sometimes.

:)

Well, that's the end of this weeks edition of the High Score Club! I hope you enjoyed Cosmic Commuter!

I think the "current standings" should have myself, hommerwannabe, and Deteacher in a threeway tie for first (at least when points are awarded).

I understand your reasoning, but I don't like the idea of setting arbitrary stop points, especially with a game that does still technically get harder. I realize it's a marathon past this point, but it certainly wouldn't be the first time.

Sorry, but you're about 13 hours too late with that score.

--Zero