IGNORED

Colecovision Games Wanted

duncantoml

Hi...

Never heard about a "Penguin Land" release for ColecoVision.

Only "Antarctic Adventure" from 1984.

I mean "Penguin Land" came out for MSX in 1985.

:D

Very few copies were released, but it is out there. A friend of mine does have one.

Lode Runner was also released by the same guy for the Colecovision. Again very few copies. Luckly I run across that one a few years back.

Hi...

Very few copies were released, but it is out there. A friend of mine does have one.

Lode Runner was also released by the same guy for the Colecovision. Again very few copies. Luckly I run across that one a few years back.

It's called Penguin Adventure...read here:http://www.digitpress.com/reviews/penguin.htm

Hi...

It's called Penguin Adventure...read here:http://www.digitpress.com/reviews/penguin.htm

Penguin Adventure was for the MSX system, not the CV.

I know someone that has a copy. It's titled Penguin Land, Not Penguin Adventure.

Penguin Land For ColecoVision. :-o

Is it like Sega's version, or is it like Antarctic Adventure ?

I have now received a picture of the cartridge from chuys450,

but i would be glad if someone have screenshots, so i can see how the game looks like. :D

but i would be glad if someone have screenshots, so i can see how the game looks like. :D

Me too, would love to see a picture of the cart and screenshots myself. Daniel Bienvenu knows the author of the ports (Penguin Land and Lode Runner), and through Daniel I recently tried to see if the author would produce any more carts - unfortunately he wasn't. Would be great to get hold of the roms though so we could play the games.

Me too, would love to see a picture of the cart and screenshots myself. Daniel Bienvenu knows the author of the ports (Penguin Land and Lode Runner), and through Daniel I recently tried to see if the author would produce any more carts - unfortunately he wasn't. Would be great to get hold of the roms though so we could play the games.

The CV version of Penguin Land is a direct port of the SG-1000 version, so if you want to try it right now, just find the SG-1000 ROM and try it in Meka. It's pretty much exactly the same game, except for the title screen.