IGNORED

CGE Celebrities Question

PackratVG

Most - if not all - of the celebrities are very approachable and would be happy to sign anything set before them for a fan of their work. There's usually not an "autograph" panel, per se, but they can be found after a panel they're speaking on or just milling about, enjoying the convention with everyone else. (Personally, I'd love to get Warren Robinett put his John Hancock on an Adventure cart!)

However, use some decorum. Make small talk if you wish, but don't badger them with obscure questions from days LONG since past. Don't critique their games for them. ("You know what would've improved Adventure? Here's what I think...") And, if you're getting their autograph, don't hand them a stack of 20 carts and ask that they sign them all.

And, lest you wonder, I've seen each of these things happen in one form or another at various comic/sci-fi/gaming/video game conventions.

Make sure if you are fortunate enough to have a Snider-man game you get him to sign it too!

I hope he is cool about it!!! ;)

Anyway, last year I had no problem getting autographs. The guys are way cool. I talked to Joe Decuir for a good 20 minutes or so Sunday morning, got a photo taken and all. Also got Rob Fulop's auto and David Crane's. I took my Odyssey one all the way across country to get autographed, but Ralph Baer got sick and could not go. :(

This year, I am all about Warren's auto, and I have a book with the Activision Crew from back in the day that I would like to have signed.

Cassidy

(looks over at 4 Switch with Nolan Bushnells Autograph on it)

Make sure if you are fortunate enough to have a Snider-man game you get him to sign it too!

But my signature is so illegible, it'd be impossible to prove it was actually me who signed it. ;) Though, there *is* one item I autographed that will be in the CGE auction this year.