IGNORED

FireTiger

anyone with a working 7800 (please give me a hint on its compatibility) I need another one, my backup unit crapped out on me, it runs the 7800 bios then black screens... plays 2600 games just fine...

anyone that fix my 7800 I'd be willing to trade + $ or something...

Oh, I only need the console... nothing else.

Edited by FireTiger

anyone with a working 7800 (please give me a hint on its compatibility) I need another one, my backup unit crapped out on me, it runs the 7800 bios then black screens... plays 2600 games just fine...

Hello, I have a couple consoles. I am looking to finish my 7800 collection. I need Rampage and Pete Roseball in box. If you are willing to trade either one of these games, let me know and we can try to work something out.

Hello, I have a couple consoles. I am looking to finish my 7800 collection. I need Rampage and Pete Roseball in box. If you are willing to trade either one of these games, let me know and we can try to work something out.

I don't have those in a box, sorry.

I wonder if re seating or reflowing the major chips would help? Problem with fixing it is that usually when you open the 7800, the screw posts inside break.

I still don't know how to do that yet, seems like its just the Maria, cuz the 2600 games work just fine...

I can get the stupid thing open without hurting much of its insides... but can't soldier yet.

................................................................................

.................................................................................

• 2 weeks later...