IGNORED

Sniderman's Cheesy post-CGE giveaway!

Snider-man

((THIS NOTE ADDED 2:47 p.m. 8/14/2002 - WE HAVE A WINNER! THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD! CONGRATS TO KRISJOHN AND THANKS FOR ALL OF THE OTHER ENTRIES!))

Hey gang!

Well, I'm back from CGE and going through my ill-gotten booty. Or my ill-booten gotty. Anyway, I discovered that I had somehow picked up an extra CGE 2002 program. This 22 page brochure is an interesting collectible that contains a bunch of info on this year's event. So, having already gotten one, I figured I'd give this to someone who may want it. I also have a Dragon's Lair 3D postcard that I got that I'll throw in with this.

Rules are more simple than ever. After I post this message, I'll ignore this thread until later - later today, sometime tomorrow, a week from now, who knows? Anyway, when I revisit THIS THREAD (not Atari Age, but this thread SPECIFICALLY), whoever posted the last message is the winner.

This isn't an excuse for someone to go spastic and post a message every minute, hoping to score. In fact, to keep it fair, you're only allowed to post *3* times. If I come back and the last poster has posted to this thread 4 or more times, he or she is OUT and I'll go to the next person. So, time your posts carefully. Who knows? I might revisit in 10 minutes.

And I will NOT be paying attention as to who the last poster is on the Forum listings. When I get back - and it'll be at some random time/whim or mine - that person is the winner.

Anyway, it's a simple game for a simple prize. I have better stuff, but that's for a future day. ;) I'm outta here. When I return, we'll have a winner!

"Sniderman"

"AKA: That guy who gives away too much stuff"

Im out but feel like posting, i dont count.

If you dont mind me commenting

bcprs1 is in lead! wow now this is a close on. I dont no how long he could hold on to his leasd. I would hate to see a power failure or something like his computer get started sparking but its possible. When will this match up end. Oh no, people are hitting thhis post just waiting to take the lead

With chris taking the lead. The ref says

FOUL LANGUAGE = 1 EXTRA POST,which means Chris gets kicked out (or not).lol. But that was Chris's last post which mean he still is in the lead but one more post by someone else OR him means he loses. OUCH! WHo will win in this intense contest?

Rember i dont count!!!! :P :P

Well, now I no longer count, so I can join in the commentary. Tough game out there in the battlefield today, huh, Marty? We haven't seen action like this on the turf since Namath retired. I suspect this game will go into overtime, much like the famed Spider-Man quiz contest, wouldn't you say?