IGNORED

HSC Season 5 Week 40: Sir Lancelot

Ze_ro

I figured out what I was doing wrong, Spice. As I zipped back and forth across the top, I found that I also had to hold up on the joystick, in addition to the left/right. Once I figured that out, rolling it was a piece of cake! :)
Congrats! I think aftermac will join the club soon too :D Guess that wasn't as obvious as I thought - I've edited my tip to include "while pushing up".

Two screenshots here. One right before rolling and one after rolling.
Don't actually need the first one, by the time you get to the first round of "The Invisible Invincibles" your score should be in the neighborhood of 90K. Having them on screen with a score of 31K shows you rolled it.

Yes, they are supposed to be "invisible." Just line yourself up with the little white lines (making sure you're facing them) and you'll take them out. Watch out, though. They can move pretty quick so make sure you have control of your steed. :)

Okidokie. Off to slay invisible dragons if I can but the first go round had me dead quickly.

Thank you

I think this game is not a "2600 all-time-classic". I would like to see the other side of the double ender at

the HSC: Robin Hood!

Submit it to Ze_ro

I'd have to use the Krok Cart for it though, my Sir Lancelot is a single-ender. I have 2 other Xonox carts that are double-enders, Artillery Duel & Chuck Norris and Ghost Manor & Spike's Peak.

Sorry for the lack of updates here. I broke my finger at work earlier this week, and while it's a pretty minor injury, it makes using the computer a little difficult. I don't have time at the moment to update the scores and hints, but hopefully before the end of the day.

--Zero

Sorry for the lack of updates here. I broke my finger at work earlier this week, and while it's a pretty minor injury, it makes using the computer a little difficult. I don't have time at the moment to update the scores and hints, but hopefully before the end of the day.

--Zero

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. Hope it heals soon!

I don't believe that I've ever played this one before. Not having the cart I'm reduced to utilizing an emulator.

I think it's an interesting game, at least at first. I can't seem to get past those invisible enemies yet. I'll have to give it a few more tries.

post-10357-1213657943_thumb.png

Well, I figured one more before dinner and ended up making it past the dreaded invisible monsters. That dragon afterwards is really zipping around there. :o

I luckily killed it hence the much higher score. Didn't last too much later afterwards though.

post-10357-1213658865_thumb.png

I was one dragon away from rolling it. Whatever, its not worth the extra point for extra headaches.

EDIT: My colors are weird, I think I have to adjust my video arcade II...

post-4191-1213667496_thumb.jpg

Edited by keilbaca