IGNORED

ftp://ftp.pigwa.net/

Pigwa has been recently slightly refreshed. We've added a lot of books, schematics, mirrors, service manuals, photos and videos etc. We are still enlarging a collection of materials related to Atari computers.

Pigwa has a changelog now. :)

If you have something interesting in your collection, just let me now. :)

[NOTICE: we're looking for CD #3 from Nir Dary's CD Collection! If you have this CD or its .ISO image, feel free to mail us!]

If you want me to FTP the CTH site, I'll zip it up. Just let me know where to send it to.

PM sent.

http://ftp.pigwa.net/stuff/collections/nir_dary_cds/CD1/Hardware%20Projects/1050%20Home%20Made%20Upgrade/

This is the one that got me starting to look at all the other Directories

also images, Hebrew, and many others..

http://ftp.pigwa.net/stuff/collections/nir_dary_cds/CD1/Manuals/ATR8000/

Mostly all the Manuals directory is empty zero length...

Edited by rdea6

I received these files (both CD1 and CD2) from CharlieChaplin. He mentioned that there were read errors on CDs because of their age.

I will try to contact Nir Dary and ask him to send the original files from his collection to our FTP server.

http://ftp.pigwa.net/stuff/collections/nir_dary_cds/CD1/Hardware%20Projects/1050%20Home%20Made%20Upgrade/

This is the one that got me starting to look at all the other Directories

also images, Hebrew, and many others..

http://ftp.pigwa.net/stuff/collections/nir_dary_cds/CD1/Manuals/ATR8000/

Mostly all the Manuals directory is empty zero length...

Well,

simpy read this here: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/220166-where-is-the-nir-dary-cd-collection/?do=findComment&comment=2897002

It was the best I could do with two defective CD`s: To rescue some data is better than nothing. However I have high hopes, that someone (or maybe Nir Dary himself) will upload the full-functioning / non-defective Nir Dary stuff.

I could have deleted the "zero bytes" files, but I left them there, so everyone knows and sees that there was more data in several folders originally...

-Andreas Koch.

OK. I have a folder called nir_dary_cds. I was comparing a bit with what is on Pigwa. It looks like there are a few folders on Pigwa that are not in what I have. I did a search for zero bytes files and found only 18. I will ZIP up and upload the folder so you can see what you need from it. At least you can recover some of the zero byte stuff.

post-6701-0-29351500-1389135270_thumb.jpg

I merged your collection with a set from CharlieChaplin, so the current version is the most complete possible.

I wrote to Nir via Facebook. I know he read my message but until now he does not replied. :(

I thought I had the 3rd CD but I was mistaken, it was Bo Sheurs Pool Disk 1 & 2.

Odd thing for me about Nir's cd's is that while I started to download them a min ago I noticed an Email Addresses text which is as follows

Paul Irvine mclane.dellos@cwcom.net

Daniel (Creature) creature@atari.org

Jon Melbo ssilicon@centurytel.net

Itay Chamiel itayc@hotmail.com

Ryan 'Gozar' Collins rlcolli@ibm.net

Oldrich oxid@email.cz

Derek Fern derek@fernhall.swinternet.co.uk

I must have sent him stuff for the CD's back then along with the others ;)

I hope I did it by post, the phone bill would have been HUGE :)

Edited by Mclaneinc

I thought I had the 3rd CD but I was mistaken, it was Bo Sheurs Pool Disk 1 & 2.

Odd thing for me about Nir's cd's is that while I started to download them a min ago I noticed an Email Addresses text which is as follows

Ryan 'Gozar' Collins rlcolli@ibm.net

That was my email address from running OS/2! Around 94-95 then. :-)

I udated Nir's collection from Sikor's copy. Turns out that Nir had released many versions of his collection over the years and sometimes they differed significantly. :)

Edited by voy

• 2 months later...

Ad 1. Unfortunately not. Pigwa is one of a kind. :) However, we will welcome every person willing to host a Pigwa's mirror on his server.

Ad 2. You can download a snapshot (95 GB) of our server which was done in November, 2013 by Archive.org maintainers. The archive is around 140GB at the moment.

Edited by voy
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...