IGNORED

looking for a 2600 cart from new zealand!

jahfish

i need a 2600 cart from new zealand for an exhibition coming up soon .... willing to pay or trade!

i'm looking for one of these silver labeled ones ... that have more rounded label corners, differing in size from the regular ones we all know.

greetings

fish

i need a 2600 cart from new zealand for an exhibition coming up soon .... willing to pay or trade!

i'm looking for one of these silver labeled ones ... that have more rounded label corners, differing in size from the regular ones we all know.

greetings

fish

What's the deal with carts from other nations?

Are you going to make them all hold hands and sing "we are the world" ??? LOL

:)

greetings

fish

What's the deal with carts from other nations?

Are you going to make them all hold hands and sing "we are the world" ??? LOL

:)

a simple case of progessive atarimania! :D

actually your joke quite fits the basic idea ...

i spent the last months collecting lots of information about how atari "invaded" a lot of countries on this planet ... and i'd like to have a representative cart from each of these countries ... i'll be happy about any information that u can contribute as well, in case u have some interesting information about how/where atari games have surfaced elsewhere ... this is if you are not a member in this atari group always singing "we are the ntsc-world" :D

i posted some more detailed questions here: http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...=128367&hl=

btw, i am looking for one of the following carts pictured underneath ....

post-12-1216107626_thumb.jpg

post-12-1216107653_thumb.jpg