IGNORED

(FOUND $25)Splatterhouse 3

atreyu187

I know this one is a little weird to ask here but Ebay is outrageous!!! $65 bucks for a Genny game. Anyhow would like complete but don't care ATM. Can be either Megadrive or Genesis don't care the region. I can't get a ROM to work on my flash cart and I am trying to beat this one. Only crappy hacked ROM's seem to work :(

Edited by atreyu187

I know this one is a little weird to ask here but Ebay is outrageous!!! $65 bucks for a Genny game. Anyhow would like complete but don't care ATM. Can be either Megadrive or Genesis don't care the region. I can't get a ROM to work on my flash cart and I am trying to beat this one. Only crappy hacked ROM's seem to work :(

I still have to go thru all my sega stuff, this is the second week...I used to have 3 of the I know 1 was sealed ...I'll hopefully be done by next weekend if you want it still.

Well I found a megadrive for cheap on Ebay but will probably get outbid. My highest bid is $30 shipped. If it doesn't go through that is what I am willing to offer. I do think I will get out bid as I saw one last night exactly the same go for $37 and $30 is my limit.

EDIT

Thanks both of you for the quick responses. I hope I get outbid as the one I found is coming from Singapore :lol: Also let me know if $30 shipped is ok as I might just want the Genny version also :P

Edited by atreyu187

Yea I am not going to spend that much as I have seen them for $60 as well (complete not loose, loose are around $30 on Ebay as Amazon is a true rip off when it comes to gamers)but I have also seen them for the last 6 months sitting there. I have seen them go on Ebay for cheaper. I see Splatterhouse 2 go for $60 as well but I bought that for $10 last night as well. Here is the auction,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=230285313233

Besides the one I am bidding on is spelled Splatter House not Splatterhouse and is under $12 ATM. $60 fo rany Genesis game is ludacris as they are easily obtained. I am just in a short time frame to get this before I move hence the reason for not wanting to wait on an auction. Besides if I get it loose there is a sleeve, case, and manual for $10 buy it now and carts aren't worth $50 alone. Thanks anyway and good luck selling it for $60.

Edited by atreyu187