Spiderman

ATARI 7800 (complete with box and manual):

Planet Smashers

ATARI 7800 BOX ONLY:

Pete Rose Baseball

Super Skateboardin'

Title Match Pro Wrestling

Tomcat: The F14 Fighter Simulator

All games must the the US version. Must be complete with box and manual. Must be in good/acceptable condition. Spiderman and Sonic may not need have manual. As long as it has the box and cart, it's ok. :)

If you happen to have the box for the four listed Atari 7800 games, I am also interested in this as well. Box should be complete and in good condition. A little squishing is ok, but nothing serious to the box itself.

Just send me a PM with your asking price. I will get back as quickly as possible with a reply.

Thanks everyone!

Edited by megasdkirby

Try this Ebay store.......

http://stores.ebay.com/The-Masters-Games?_...p3286.m20.l1116

He has a good selection of SMS games and is dependable(I have bought from him in the past)and his prices are decent for the most part.Good Luck. :)

Thanks man! The seller is extremely kind and helpful. Got a couple of games from him and I am very happy! ^_^

List has been updated...only 7 titles to go!

Can someone help me?

goldenaxewarriorms3.jpg

w644.png

hey dude!!! this is my pristine copy of golden axe warrior. next best thing to sealed. I will totally give you a great deal on it. works perfectly! this is the copy you want. I would love to trade it to you for some sega 32x,cd or saturn stuff. I dont know if you have any of that stuff. I am really looking to complete my 32x collection.. i need:

BC Racers

Blackthorne

Brutal Unleashed: Above the Claw

Corpse Killer

Darxide

Fahrenheit

FIFA Soccer '96

Golf Magazine: 36 Great Holes Starring Fred Couples

Kolibri

Motocross Championship

NBA Jam Tournament Edition

NFL Quarterback Club

RBI Baseball '95

Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV: Wall of Fire

Slam City with Scotty Pippen

Space Harrier

Star Trek: Starfleet Academy

Supreme Warrior

T-Mek

Tempo

Toughman Contest

World Series Baseball starring Deion Sanders

WWF RAW

WWF WrestleMania: The Arcade Game

Zaxxon's Motherbase 2000

just let me know what kind of deal you want to work out

This is a duplicate of the other thread. The other can be deleted if possible. Thanks. :)

=========

Greetings everyone! :)

I am trying to find the following Sega Master System games:

Golden Axe Warrior

Power Strike

Psycho Fox

Slap Shot

Sonic the Hedgehog

Spiderman

Also need the US SMS manual for James "Buster" Douglas. At least in good condition.

i ll games must the the US version. Must be complete with box and manual. Must be in good/acceptable condition. Spiderman, Golden Axe Warrior, and Sonic may not need have manual. As long as it has the box and cart, it's ok. :)

Just send me a PM with your asking price. I will get back as quickly as possible with a reply.

Really need these games...I can try getting them on Ebay, but it's getting harder and harder... :(

BTW, I know I need some sort of feedback about me, so here is a Digital Press link:

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119017

And Ebay id is "littlemanboy".

Thanks everyone! ^_^

I have 7 sega games complete, they are world gran prix, thunder blade, zillion II, ghostbusters, parlour games, outrun and after burner, Thanks

Had to bump this once more becuase of unexpected changes...

I now need the following games:

Sonic the Hedgehog CIB

Spiderman CIB

I had a chance for Astro Warrior and Super Monaco GP, but the Ebay seller had to return my money because he did not have the item in stock at that moment. He may be able to get it by the end of the week, but I need to look elsewhere in case it doesn't happen.

As stated in the previous post, all games must be in great condition and NTSC/US editions. Two games, Sonic and Spiderman only need to be box only with the UPC code on the back of the game. This UPC is a sticker that is glued on top of the plastic box and starts with "010086...". If it's only box with sticker, that is fine with me. If it has the game and manual, that's a bonus as well.

Also need two manuals: Power Stike (blue/white edition) and James Douglas SMS. I am also looking to purchase another copy of James "Buster" Douglas for SMS, but it should be intact and in great condition with manual.

If anyone happens to have a CIB version of Power Strike as well, I may consider purchasing it as well.

Any help will be gladly appreciated.

Thanks!

Edited by megasdkirby

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to those who have helped me get the games I need. I LOVE YOU GUYS! :)

So now, I basically need TWO more SMS games: Sonic and Spiderman, both US versions and with their UPC sticker.

If anyone has CIB copies of Power Strike and James "Buster" Douglas, I am also interested in these as well.

Also, I added my 7800 want list. Those that are pending are those that are "on the way". As with SMS, 7800 games must be complete with box and manual and in great condition.

If you have any, feel free to contact me with an asking price.

Thanks everyone!!!!!!

Another bump.

List updated quite a bit. Many Atari 7800 have been obtained and are pending arrival. These are:

Fatal Run

Basketbrawl

Double Dragon

Summer Games

Tank Command (sealed CIB too!)

Also obtained the following games (with their corresponding manual - pending arrival) for the 7800:

Pete Rose Baseball

Super Skateboardin'

Title Match Pro Wrestling

Tomcat: The F14 Fighter Simulator

Thus, I only need the box for those games. I have updated my list to reflect this.

I may have a shot for Alien Brigade...it's in the PENDING stages. :)

If anyone has any of the games listed or any of the boxes listed, feel free to contact me.

Any help will be appreciated. :)

<("<)

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick bump with status.

List massively updated. Only two Sega Master System games remain: Spiderman (w/UPC) and Sonic (w/UPC). As long as the game comes with the box and in good condition (no need for manual), I am very interested.

Regarding 7800 games, many games were obtained (all CIB), including Tank Command, Fatal Run, and Double Dragon. Three games are pending arrival: Klax, Alien Brigade, and Rampage.

Here is a list of what I am currently looking for:

Sega Master System:

-Sonic (US version with UPC sticker, box and game only is accepted)

-Spiderman (US version with UPC sticker, box and game only is accepted)

Atari 7800 (all CIB, US version):

-Mean 18 Ultimate Golf

-Motorpsycho

-Planet Smashers

Box only (US version):

-Pete Rose Baseball (7800)

-Rampage (7800)

-Super Skateboardin' (7800)

-Title Match Pro Wrestling (7800)

-Tomcat: The F14 Fighter Simulator (7800)

-Strider (SMS, w/UPC sticker)

I will be adding some games for sale, mainly SMS, 7800, and Jaguar spares. Games can be used for trade. When all pictures have been taken of all items, I will post these games. Some games include James Buster Douglas, Alex Kidd in Shinobi World, and Moonwalker (all US versions).