IGNORED

Pac-Man Collection (ColecoVision) completed. Going beta test

opcode

I just played my copy this weekend. Very nice work! Impressive to see what you can do on Colecovision. :cool:

Ummm, posting the same response every 2 to 5 minutes isn't exactly necessary to represent your strong enthusiasm for the game. :ponder:

:lol:

I just played my copy this weekend. Very nice work! Impressive to see what you can do on Colecovision. :cool:

Ummm, posting the same response every 2 to 5 minutes isn't exactly necessary to represent your strong enthusiasm for the game. :ponder:

Oops! My computer has been going slow and I didn't think my posts were going through, since nothing was showing after I posted. That damn svchost.exe is wrecking my computer!

What does he mean 80 copies in the auction description? Is that total PMC or just yellow edition PMC?

Just the yellow editions. It's actually more like 85, give or take a few.

How many black ones were produced? :)

What does he mean 80 copies in the auction description? Is that total PMC or just yellow edition PMC?

Just the yellow editions. It's actually more like 85, give or take a few.

How many black ones were produced? :)

50 so far.

Cool, so mine's rarer. :D

What are the chances of writing "Pac-Man Collection II" with Jr. Pac-Man, Pac-Man Plus and a speed up hack for Ms. Pac-Man?

Would love to see Jr. Pac-Man on Colecovision. As we all know the TMS9918 is not good at scrolling.

Then again, the maze doesn't scroll that fast (if compared to some space shooters).

Anyway, would really love to see how Jr. Pac-Man would look like on Colecovision.

Retroclouds

What are the chances of writing "Pac-Man Collection II" with Jr. Pac-Man, Pac-Man Plus and a speed up hack for Ms. Pac-Man?

Pac-Man Plus is already on the original PMC. With that said you could put Super Pac-Man and Pac & Chomp Chomp on PMC II instead. Along with Jr. of coarse. :D

Pac-Man Plus is already on the original PMC. With that said you could put Super Pac-Man and Pac & Chomp Chomp on PMC II instead. Along with Jr. of coarse. :D

Is that right? Where's that? The only options I have at startup are Pac, Ms. Pac and Options

Is that right? Where's that? The only options I have at startup are Pac, Ms. Pac and Options

First, highlight Pac-Man as your choice. Then using the second controller push 7587 on the keypad. When that is done you will see that "Plus" has been now placed after Pac-Man. Just hit the fire button and start as you normally would.

First, highlight Pac-Man as your choice. Then using the second controller push 7587 on the keypad. When that is done you will see that "Plus" has been now placed after Pac-Man. Just hit the fire button and start as you normally would.

Is that documented in the manual? Why make it difficult and just add that as another game option?

Starting bid @ $175 / buy it now for $250

http://cgi.ebay.com/Colecovision-Pac-Man-C...50#ht_500wt_924

They should have gotten rid of it, when the 3 big money people needed it and before, The 2nd editions Came out. The last one went for a hundred, I think. HHW

Ended with 0 bids...I feel sorry for them

Starting bid @ $175 / buy it now for $250

http://cgi.ebay.com/Colecovision-Pac-Man-C...50#ht_500wt_924

They should have gotten rid of it, when the 3 big money people needed it and before, The 2nd editions Came out. The last one went for a hundred, I think. HHW

Ended with 0 bids...I feel sorry for them

I am glad I waited and got mine for the original price. I love it. :)

Is that documented in the manual? Why make it difficult and just add that as another game option?

Look up "easter egg" :)

Look up "easter egg" :)

Yeah I know what it is...but if it were me I wouldn't have egged an additional game