IGNORED

Looking for 7800 controller from GOATSTORE

gambler172

I can tell you that they aren't made anymore... Chris Kamin (Kamino) used to build them for Goat Store for multiple systems and no longer does so. He got out of gaming pretty much completely a year or so and I don't expect to see him getting back into it. Also, I'd say he sold his soldering iron :)

I am looking for the 7800 arcade controller,made by goatstore.I tried to contact this guys several times,but never could order one.Let me know,id anyone sells one of this controllers.

Hi Walter,

Why not build one yourself? I built mine from a 1942 panel. Make a base for any arcade panel and wire the joystick and buttons for 7800. I could possibly do it for you but shipping to Germany would be expensive. I was lucky my panel had Wico joysticks and work great. I have to clean the contacts though.

If you build it yourself, I recommend getting a panel with 2 joysticks with 2 buttons for each joystick. Also, if the buttons are on opposite sides, the joysticks are closer to each other. This allows for more comfortable play for games like Robotron. Like below: