IGNORED

Looking for a couple games: Keneddy Approach&WarGames

Gunstar

I'm looking to buy or trade for the games Kennedy Approach: air traffic control simulator and WarGames. Kennedy Approach I want the original as it comes with a headset for voice control, WarGames I believe was originally released as a cartridge, but a rom image would suffice for this game. Was watching 'War Games' on cable today which reminded me of the game, but the voice of "Joshua" also reminded me of the Kennedy Aproach game with voice command.

eh? i have the "uk" microprose version of kennedy approach... no headset incl. it came with some kind of dvd packaging and included

flight routes & maps and a disc...

"emergency...8 minutes fuel...novembar 207...cleared for landing....roooggger"

unfortunatly strange to play when you had the accident here in germany few months ago where 2 machines colide...

hve

The US version had voice recognition control of some type with other voice synthesis and included a headset...IIRK, I'll have to look up the old ad in one of my magazines, but if anyone has this game, even if it's not for sale or trade, I'd like verification of my memory of the game. :ponder:

I have a copy of the Atari 8bit, US version of Kennedy Approach (I got it from MPS Hunt Valley on a visit back in the early 90's) the game did not feature voice control of any type, it did feature great voice synthesis for the time tho'...

sTeVE

Guess that's what I was remembering...I remember the adds and it talked about voice...something...and I remember th traffoc controller with a headset in the picture, so I guess that's where I got the idea from.