Jump to content
Posted Fri Jul 3, 2009 12:29 AM
Posted Mon Jul 6, 2009 9:19 PM
Posted Thu Jul 9, 2009 12:40 AM
Posted Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:38 PM
Edited by Shannon, Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:50 AM.
Posted Tue Aug 4, 2009 1:50 AM
- quad display fix: changed the way quad chars are drawn, fixes problems in KTAA as well as score display in Black Hole and Red Baron (Soeren Gust)
- support for Soerens MegaCART bank switching (No clue what games use this)
- removed the limit that KTAA was the only 3K enabled rom (every rom divideable by 3K is allowed now)
- new feature to save the highscore in games (F6 to set in game)
(Seems like this would be a cool feature to enable)
- fixed the "double size sprites are shifted only 1 instead of 2 pixels" bug (no clue what games this fixes)
- ATLANTIS, FROGGER, COMANDO NOTURNO and CATCH THE BALL now work without graphic bugs. This correction is based on a specific patch for each game.
- Fixed a slowdown in Pick Axe Pete
- Different palette used for Videpac Plus games
- Added support for 12kb and 16kb games. Trans American Rally+ works now.
- Added fixes to the VP+ gfx emulation made by Soeren Gust. Flashpoint works properly now.
- Fixed a bug in the emulation of the DAA instruction, which caused bugs in the score of several games (Le Tresor Englouti, Cosmic Conflict, etc.).
- Fixed instruction timings (no clue what games this affects)
Posted Sun Aug 9, 2009 2:11 PM
Edited by Shannon, Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:41 AM.
Posted Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:37 AM
Edited by Shannon, Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:12 AM.
Posted Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:15 AM
Edited by Shannon, Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:49 AM.
Posted Wed Sep 2, 2009 3:59 AM
Posted Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:48 AM
Posted Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:00 AM
In the "General settings" menu there will be a new option.
"Automatically Use Default Game Configuration - Yes/No"
If the user sets it to "Yes" it will bring up the game configuration screen and let the user define the default (if no default.stg and default.key file exists).
In the "Configuration" menu there will be a new option... "Set default game configuration"
The user can go in anytime thru the "Configuration" menu to change these "defaults" to something else if they wish.
Once set to "Automatically use Default Game Configuration" the user will not see the game configuration screen again unless they... a) press X when selecting a game. Change "Use Default Game Configuration" back to "No".
Keep in mind when it is set to "Yes" the game will use your "Default game settings" and not the normal x-port behavior. If set to "No" the emulator will behave like it usually does. Each emu is typically different. But all, at the very least carry the controller settings over.
This feature will only be added to emulators in which it is feasible to use.
Edited by Shannon, Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:32 AM.
Posted Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:06 AM
Edited by Shannon, Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:39 AM.
Posted Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:27 AM
Posted Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:59 AM
Edited by Shannon, Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:01 AM.
Posted Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:32 AM
Posted Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:11 PM
Posted Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:16 AM
Edited by Shannon, Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:16 AM.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users