IGNORED

Lynxopoly - PreOrder

matashen

I was just curious, that's all. It looks like fun. I've always enjoyed monopoly. What a great game to get onto the Lynx!

Now if I'd just learn how to code and try to make that Dark Tower game I wanted for the Lynx... we'd have another board game on there! :)

EotB isn't wishful thinking.... coding my own Lynx game is wishful thinking.

• 3 weeks later...

Got my game this week-end, direct from developper to customer :D

The game is still good and even greatly improved since lanst beta version I tested.

Especially, there is now an amazing introduction and greetings screen. Do not forget to let at least once title screen without pressing A button in order to see it.

And the new packaging is amazing. Can't wait to have a lots og games in this format :D

Edited by Fadest

Got my game this week-end, direct from developper to customer :D

The game is still good and even greatly improved since lanst beta version I tested.

Especially, there is now an amazing introduction and greetings screen. Do not forget to let at least once title screen without pressing A button in order to see it.

And the new packaging is amazing. Can't wait to have a lots og games in this format :D

Wow, this is good news. I am looking to get mine, hopefully soon.

:)

Matashen soldered the games during the show.

Lynxopoly is really a hot game :D

I made the first games exclusive for the show for the same price and send the manual to the buyers when its finished.

It can take some days for me - solder the rest and make the manual. The buyers from AC get the game for 29,- incl shipping of the manual.

I was very sad that i dont had the time to finish manual and give away completely games.

Regards

Matashen.