IGNORED

Incredible Hulk Atari Game

megoninja

Hey guys,

New guy here, I am writing to ask about the Incredible Hulk game that was made but apparently not released. I would like to know more about it, like was it ever released at all any where? If it was cancelled then why was hulk cancelled but not spiderman? And finally how much money would I be expected to fork out to get a copy of this game?

Hulk is a personal hero of mine so I am pretty intent on finding it, but because of the lack of information on the internet about it I can assume it is insanely rare.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Hey guys,

New guy here, I am writing to ask about the Incredible Hulk game that was made but apparently not released. I would like to know more about it, like was it ever released at all any where? If it was cancelled then why was hulk cancelled but not spiderman? And finally how much money would I be expected to fork out to get a copy of this game?

Never released and not sure it was ever started to be honest. IIRC Spider-Man was already done and the industry started crumbling around the time of Hulk's schedule.

I'm a huge Hulkster too. www.incrediblehulktvseries.com is one that I've had running for about 12 and a half years though haven't had as much time to update lately.

Edited by DracIsBack

sweet, thanks for the information guys. It's a shame there isn't at least a copy or two of this floating around, least then I might have a chance to grab one. I guess I'll just have to stare at the magazine ad for the rest of my life and wonder what could have been.

Nice to hear that there are other big hulk fans around here too, I've been to your site a few times Drac and it's pretty helpful.

thanks again but if any one else has more info I'd love to hear it.

You could always ask CPUWIZ about the mysterious Chicago basement............... :ponder: :ponder: :D

Crap, thanks for reminding me. :ponder:

Go see if you can get it. Do it for the Atari gaming community. I'll even go in with you if it helps the cause (or help talk Wonder into it) :cool:

Let's get this sucker dumped.

Never released and not sure it was ever started to be honest.
I think work was started.

McDonald's (exists), Ewok Adventure (exists), Lord of the Rings (exists) and Incredible Hulk (exists?) were the four Parker Brothers VCS titles that were announced for Fall 1983.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

You could always ask CPUWIZ about the mysterious Chicago basement............... :ponder: :ponder: :D

Go see if you can get it. Do it for the Atari gaming community. I'll even go in with you if it helps the cause (or help talk Wonder into it) :cool:

The basement has been contacted and will be examined in a few weeks, to see if my theory is correct. :D

The basement has been contacted and will be examined in a few weeks, to see if my theory is correct. :D

Cool :cool: