IGNORED

WTB/T: Vectrex Overlays (with or w/o carts) *UPDATED*

FeistyGirl

UPDATED: Finally got a complete collection of US overlays!!!

Now I am looking to fully complete the collection with the European variants:

Looking for the following Vectrex overlays:

* Flipper Pinball

* Soccer Football

* Web Warp

Don't have to be in perfect condition, as long as they are in one piece. I am willing to buy the full games of any of the above as well, provided the Overlay is included.

I also have the following available for trade:

Carts Only:

Armor Attack

Berzerk

Blitz!

Clean Sweep x2

Cosmic Chasm

Fortress of Narzod (w/ Box)

Hyperchase

Polar Rescue

Pole Position

Rip Off

Scramble

Solar Quest

Space Wars

Spike (w/ Box & instructions)

Starhawk (w/ Box & instructions)

Star Ship

Star Trek

CIB:

Fortress of Narzod

Reproduction Overlays:

Set of 27, all originals minus Heads Up plus several Homebrew

NOTE: The Repro overlays are printed, but still need to be white painted and laminated.

Edited by FeistyGirl

Thanks jboypacman!

And if anyone is looking for games, I have updated my original post to show what I have available.

And I saw the overlays at atari2600.com, I wonder why the Star Castle one is so expensive... it wasn't all that rare imo.

Edited by FeistyGirl

And I saw the overlays at atari2600.com, I wonder why the Star Castle one is so expensive... it wasn't all that rare imo.

Many years ago, Star Castle was a fairly expensive (~ $65) title, although the price has fallen off a lot (like many, but not all, Vectrex games). It will probably take a bit of time to find loose overlays for the games you want, although they do show up, you'll just need patience. Otherwise, you could go for duplicates that are more complete (depending on what you want), and then sell your loose titles off. (I went and looked on eBay today and saw more Vectrex listings than I have seen in a long time.) At some point, reproduction overlays were being produced, but I don't know what became of that project.

Many years ago, Star Castle was a fairly expensive (~ $65) title, although the price has fallen off a lot (like many, but not all, Vectrex games). It will probably take a bit of time to find loose overlays for the games you want, although they do show up, you'll just need patience. Otherwise, you could go for duplicates that are more complete (depending on what you want), and then sell your loose titles off. (I went and looked on eBay today and saw more Vectrex listings than I have seen in a long time.) At some point, reproduction overlays were being produced, but I don't know what became of that project.

Yeah, I am actually willing to get the games along with the overlays if needed. So if anyone has the titles listed above w/ carts I'll take em :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Updated my list, finally got a full US set of overlays!

Had to get a bunch of other stuff to get them, so if anyone wants to trade stuff I'm open!

Congrats with your full set of overlays acquisition - now I'm really jealous.

I guess you've got some spare overlays now? Which ones do you have for sale/swap?

VectrexMad!

• 2 weeks later...
Congrats with your full set of overlays acquisition - now I'm really jealous.

I guess you've got some spare overlays now? Which ones do you have for sale/swap?

VectrexMad!

See my updated list above.

Unfortunately the only spare Overlay I have is part of a CIB Narzod. Everything else is carts, Boxes, and Instructions.

See anything that interests you? :P