IGNORED

Season 1 Week 13: Galaxy Wars

This week's game is Galaxy Wars, with the TAITO ROMset. Looks like default settings are 3 lives with an extra life @ 3,000 points. I've attached a link to the ROM and I'll get everything updated ASAP. Right now, I have to toast my brother in Rock Band 2. :)

http://www.rom-world.com/file.php?id=23583

Edited by Deteacher

Thanks for picking this one. I was unaware of it's existence. I love these late 70's/early 80's games, like Lunar Rescue, Astro Invader, Targ and Balloon Bomber. How about we play Blasto one of these rounds? :D

post-10357-1238282785.png

Thanks for picking this one. I was unaware of it's existence. I love these late 70's/early 80's games, like Lunar Rescue, Astro Invader, Targ and Balloon Bomber. How about we play Blasto one of these rounds? :D

I have this on my Space Invders multi-kit and suggested it. Most of the games on the kit I never heard of but are actually pretty fun to play (except Space Laser). Looks like I better head downstairs and play a few games before my wife gets home! escape.gif

The more on center you are hitting the saucers, the more points you will earn. Side swiping one will give you very little points - around 50-100, but hitting one daed center will give you several hundred points (higher points on higher rounds).

aawk13a.jpg

Why are you entering your last score of 14,250? Your high score display clearly shows 17950.

The more on center you are hitting the saucers, the more points you will earn. Side swiping one will give you very little points - around 50-100, but hitting one daed center will give you several hundred points (higher points on higher rounds).

aawk13a.jpg

Edited by Kurt_Woloch