IGNORED

Atari Jaguar promo stuff?

joekorali

4. One Atari Jaguar Kiosk concept photo. Has pictures of the unit as well as dimensions, price, and advantages of the Atari Jaugar (of course). I'm assuming this was pitched to stores who sold Jaguars.

I'd like to have the facts in this. Its a next year thing but evetually I'll make a kiosk I'm sure.

AX

i have a few of these, there are 2 different kiosk photos, each showing the kiosk. :)

Buddy, where do you live (region). I'm actually more of the create your own type. I'd love a real Kiosk for Sega Genesis, Atari Jaguar, and others, but I am going the route of making my own. On the Jaguar unit I'd like to try and make a reproduction that is as close to the original as possible. I've never seen one in person. I've seen plenty of the Genesis ones in person.

AX

;) It would be VERY easy to reproduce the Jaguar kiosk. Infact ive actually thought about doing that. I was thinking i could get about 40 top halfs made,it shouldnt cost more than $100 apiece or less depending on the run,its just black plastic shell. Everything else can be replaced aswell, cabinet can be rebuilt,speakers can be bought,front plasic can be made,the stickers can be done,light can be added. Another idea is to design a completely new look for the Jaguar kiosk :cool: Hopefully oneday you will get to see my Jaguar kiosks running Battlesphere. I have never seen a Genesis kiosk before,maybe i did ,but didnt notice it cause its not Jaguar :D . Also in live in the U.S. ,northeast region! JAGUAR RULES!

Do you ever take them or one to any shows?

AX

No, unfortunately i havent taken them to shows just yet,infact i myself havent been to any shows recently :( So whereabouts you live buddy?

No, unfortunately i havent taken them to shows just yet,infact i myself havent been to any shows recently :( So whereabouts you live buddy?

Tennessee

I live in the middle of you 2 (Buddies & Ax) Just meet at my place. Bring some goodies....do some dealin...We can go hit up some Classic Game stores around here together. By "hit up" I mean rob!

Hey Joe,

In video #2 the Jaguar arcade machine you mentioned and printout shown is of an Atari Jaguar Kiosk - which is an arcade style cabinet for Jaguar sellers to show in their stores for customers to try out and to play the Jaguar. It just has a Jaguar system in the middle cabinet behind glass and the controller is mounted and you can play regular Jag games on it's TV monitor. It's just a store display for the Jaguar, but not an arcade machine with the Jaguar's games.

They did indeed manufacture a number of these Kiosks for Atari distributers to entice videogame fans to buy a Jag.

Wow! I wonder who the lucky person to get all this stuff is going to be? Will the guy with the deepest pockets get all the items?(I would assume) Or maybe you could make several individual auctions, if you go the ebay way, and split this stuff up so everyone has a better chance on getting a sought after item.(Would be the most money for you too) Or perhaps you have another selling method in mind? -idk

Edited by ovalbugmann

The nicest thing you could do is either scan it all for he atariage/atarimuesum archives and then sell it. People will pay good money for this stuff, but some of us would just like to have reference to the materials. If you don't have access to a scanner I'd be happy to do it for free and pay the shipping to and from returning it to you.

AX