IGNORED

Digital Press Collector's Guide NOT on AtariAge

k well i thik im gonna go vomit now you guys gave me an upset stomac and now i feel all queasey. you people just want to hang me out to dry just like janet reno and the fbi did to representatiave james a. traficant junior. well traficant told janet reno and the fbi to go to hell.

its time to lay down the arms and come together to play curcuis atari and asteroids and all those games and just go out and have fun. You say game on brother... but it's game over for those who wish to pin vendors against eachother and be all exclusive and play games with peoples lives. I know a bunch of fascists and pirates when I see them. Now i know nolan didnt have that in mind when he made pong.

Hi Joe!

Hey I still don't know if you're directing this at ME specifically, but if you want to talk about keeping the classic gaming community fun, that's all I've ever cared about! It's funny how I'm often drawn into these so-called battles but give me one example where I've EVER been a party to them! Usually I'm the mediator in a hopeless effort, but I do try anyway. I really consider myself everyone's friend in gaming, yourself included. If you ever need a "player two", give me a shout!

As I said before, and have said for many many years: Game on, brother.

its time to lay down the arms and come together to play curcuis atari and asteroids and all those games and just go out and have fun. You say game on brother... but it's game over for those who wish to pin vendors against eachother and be all exclusive and play games with peoples lives. I know a bunch of fascists and pirates when I see them. Now i know nolan didnt have that in mind when he made pong.

Hi Joe!

Hey I still don't know if you're directing this at ME specifically, but if you want to talk about keeping the classic gaming community fun, that's all I've ever cared about! It's funny how I'm often drawn into these so-called battles but give me one example where I've EVER been a party to them! Usually I'm the mediator in a hopeless effort, but I do try anyway. I really consider myself everyone's friend in gaming, yourself included. If you ever need a "player two", give me a shout!

As I said before, and have said for many many years: Game on, brother.

I think the guy's joking dude. Either that or he drank too much coffee this morning :lol:

Before you guys go off on Atari Joe, you may want to read through his posts from months ago when he first started here. You'll understand a little better. I was not the nicest person to him at first, but he's a good guy and everyone welcomes him here. You just need to learn how to take him.

First as captian i want to say thank you to mac gurl for saying what she wanted to say and for being a friend. Macintosh rules and so does she. It is nice to see that sometime even people here want to be friends and be welcoming even when the heat is on.

Second joe santulli you talk like you dont know me and say that i dont know you and you act like you have no idea why i say the things i do but you know damn well. well sir if you dont know me then why do you say all that hoarse sh*t on the digital press about me? I have been reading that jibbar jabbar coming straight from your mouth on the digital press since the summer and you never let up and i never did a damn thing to you. you cant be stupid enouf to think that im not gona stand up and speak out about that. that borders on abuse and slander and that just is not very nice so im standing my ground and like i said im not going to play these games.

I come to the atari age forums because some people here are my friends and like what i got to say or not they are mostly all welcoming of people and their views and what they say about games and there is almost no trash talk on here and alex and albert know how to run a clean game and that is why I only come here to talk and I dont go spend more time at the digital press. ever wonder why atari age is pounding the dp forums back into the stone age in popularity? it is because of the mean spirited things that go on and the way things go there.

I am not here to bash you mr santulli but im just here to stand my ground and say enouf is enouf and that is that and im not going to let you and your cronies in your club bash me like that i dont post things on MY page about you and have the atari super-gang come trash you now do i? no. i stand up like a man and tell you to stop and if you got anything further to say i suggest you take it up with me on my email at atarijoerivera@aol.com instead of posting our dirty laundryhere on atari age i dont think the moderators like this junk on their site.

so you think what you want and you pretend your everyones friend and you see where taht gets you. i got a greased up joystick with a toastey warm asteroids cart in the slot and im gonna go play it. thank you to everyone for listening and i bid everyone a fond farewell.

huggs & high fives to all my atari players and fans,

expecially LIQUID SKY and STAN JUNIOR.

Joe

Captain - atari super-gang

Huh. I see. So attitudes and diatribes like Atari Joe's are accepted, embraced, and welcomed here on AA? Why doesn't this rant get moved to the Battlezone? Oh yeah... I forgot.  

There is no "Battlezone" here because (1) people should be mature enough to take their crap offline, and (2) you can use the Ignore button feature.

Lets face it, "Atari Joe" came in with a bad attitude one day and started "trolling". You know, trying to stir up controversy and make trouble. See his "Jews" thread. Now, you can just ignore this as one time thing or get all upset. I opt for Ignore, but hope he doesn't continue with such trash.

Second joe santulli you talk like you dont know me and say that i dont know you and you act like you have no idea why i say the things i do but you know damn well. well sir if you dont know me then why do you say all that hoarse sh*t on the digital press about me? I have been reading that jibbar jabbar coming straight from your mouth on the digital press since the summer and you never let up and i never did a damn thing to you. you cant be stupid enouf to think that im not gona stand up and speak out about that. that borders on abuse and slander and that just is not very nice so im standing my ground and like i said im not going to play these games.

Um... what?

I've never bashed anyone, sir! I really don't know you, either. I am sorry if we have met and I'm just too dense to remember. Can you be more specific about this "jibbar jabbar"? I do speak a lot of jibbar jabbar but that's mainly because my vocabulary is very weak.

huggs & high fives to all my atari players and fans,

expecially LIQUID SKY and STAN JUNIOR.

Back at ya! You may not like me, but I like what you stand for.

Chat with you soon, hopefully!

Like MacGurl said, read up on some of the threads that started up back in August (I think) regarding Atari Joe. Doing that and checking out his website should clue you in on him a little.  :roll:

Yeah, but why should we or need to do that at all for anybody??? Why should his posts get a disclaimer that you have to do research on him so we understand him better? Why is he so special?? :roll: Who else here gets that luxury??? :?:

You're spending more time arguing over doing it than it would've taken you to just do it. If you just read through it then you might would understand why he deserves a disclaimer. If you were highly misunderstood and 90% of the board realized that, then we'd do the same for you. If you're too lazy, then just click the ignore button.

If you just read through it then you might would understand why he deserves a disclaimer.

"Deserves" a disclaimer? You mean he's "earned" the right to troll/flame/spew ichor? You mean to tell me it's "OK" because he has a history or doing so and it's expected of him?

Wow. Talk about being overly accepting of one's foibles. I'll begin posting my long-winded border-line psychotic rants any day now. Yippee! A place to be socially unacceptable, yet be socially accepted anyway!

;) <--Obligatory j/k wink to show that I'm just kidding. Probably.

Oh come on leave Atari Joe alone...

He seems like a good guy and knows a good bit about video games.

If YOU don't like him DON'T READ WHAT HE SAYS.

it's that freaking simple it's not HIS fault you don't use the options the Al's gave you!

As far as I know he hasnt caused any trouble with the board members and has only said a few funny things that some people thought went a little too far and if you don't like...DON'T READ IT.

Wow. Talk about being overly accepting of one's foibles. I'll begin posting my long-winded border-line psychotic rants any day now. Yippee! A place to be socially unacceptable, yet be socially accepted anyway!

I think we both know where you can go to do that. There's more than one person on this board who we all know is decent, but doesn't always portray themselves as being sane.

I've re-read this thread and all I see is Atari Joe stating his opinions, I don't see any personal attacks or anything wrong. He doesn't need to hold back what he wants to say just so that he doesn't hurt anyone's feelings. Now, if he starts lashing out at the DP guys and calling them names, then that's a different story.

There's alot that's held back on these boards so as not to cause a big commotion, every once in a while people need to get things off their chest, sometimes is not done very tactfully.

I think we both know where you can go to do that.

I don't think we're thinking of the same place. Step out of line elsewhere and you're shown the door. Then they come here and begin posting.

There's more than one person on this board who we all know is decent, but doesn't always portray themselves as being sane.

(Shhhhh... You'll hurt Stan Jr's feelings....) :P

As to everything else in this thread or about to be added to this thread:

"Whatever." :roll: