IGNORED

Atari Chat Mondays from 8-10pm Eastern... Home on AA!

Is everyone going to be around for this Monday's Chat i have a BBQ i might be going to so i might not be on until late if at all but am going to try and be on if just for a short visit. :)

I'll be on, don't wanna miss next week's guest. Hope you'll heed the call of the witch and at least pay us a short visit. :D

ROTFL, "Call of the Witch". While not quite "Call of Cthulhu" I like it! :twisted:

Is everyone going to be around for this Monday's Chat i have a BBQ i might be going to so i might not be on until late if at all but am going to try and be on if just for a short visit. :)

I'll be on, don't wanna miss next week's guest. Hope you'll heed the call of the witch and at least pay us a short visit. :D

Next week will be WONDERful!...

Between the new Racer Game and his amazing collection there is a lot to talk about and a lot that this great hard working guy has going on!

I WONDER who decided to wander in? (Say that 10X fast)

If you didn't catch him and would like to chat stop by next week from 8:30-9:30PM Eastern!

We also invite all programmers for a "special super secret project" that we'd like to start up by a great member in our room! :cool:

:lol: I get who it is now! Some of us have to be excused (I'll bring a note next time, honest! ;-)), my spare time is spent 7800 birthday game coding at the moment.

If anybody wants to PM me about the SSSP then I could probably find a few bytes... er... hours free for it.

No chat on the Chuckwagon tonight am only one there

Yeah...because it's not Monday.

Um I understand the Monday chat is Atari but there's a list of different chats for each other day

so I was asking in this case about Thursdays Nintendo one

Chat Schedule:

Sunday Nights - Auction Site Q&A Chat w/ So Cal Mike

Monday Nights - Atari Chat w/ Chickybaby & Guests

Tuesday Nights - Nintendo "Classics" Chat w/ Jesterschef83 & nesruler22

Wednesday Nights - Join our host fazfznz for a night of XBOX chat.

Thursday Nights - Nintendo Wii/DS Chat w/ Jesterschef83 & Pats1717.

Friday Nights - Sega Chat w/ JankenTheGreat & Pats1717. S-E-G-A!

Saturday Nights - Arcade/Pinball Chat Coming Soon!

No chat on the Chuckwagon tonight am only one there

Yeah...because it's not Monday.

Um I understand the Monday chat is Atari but there's a list of different chats for each other day

so I was asking in this case about Thursdays Nintendo one

Chat Schedule:

Sunday Nights - Auction Site Q&A Chat w/ So Cal Mike

Monday Nights - Atari Chat w/ Chickybaby & Guests

Tuesday Nights - Nintendo "Classics" Chat w/ Jesterschef83 & nesruler22

Wednesday Nights - Join our host fazfznz for a night of XBOX chat.

Thursday Nights - Nintendo Wii/DS Chat w/ Jesterschef83 & Pats1717.

Friday Nights - Sega Chat w/ JankenTheGreat & Pats1717. S-E-G-A!

Saturday Nights - Arcade/Pinball Chat Coming Soon!

Apart from SoCalMike and Chickybaby, I have no idea who any of those people are, so your guess is as good as mine. Although I can't imagine that any of those chats are particularly active (especially the ones devoted to modern systems) since there are plenty of sites specifically devoted to those topics.

Edited by PingvinBlueJeans

That's the scedule I was given. I think also it depends with it being a holiday weekend. I dunno what to tell you and am sorry. I try to at least stop in on other nights when I don't fall asleep, lol. Some nights have had a more difficult time starting up then others. One half of Pats is also due any time now so that may be why they weren't there.

I can say that we'll be there on Monday. I'll go into the forums on CTCW and ask what is going on with the other nights.

I guess they couldn't compete with us. LMAO! :D

J/K ;)

PS - What I definitely would recommend to anyone who is interested in the chat scedule is if you know anyone who would want to talk about a system mentioned to invite them to join as well. They don't have to be a member of a specific game forum to join in on a chat night. The more the merrier! :)

I'll pass on your post info GroovyBee to the person who has brainstormed the SSSP, it would be wonderful to have your talent on board! :)

That's the scedule I was given. I think also it depends with it being a holiday weekend. I dunno what to tell you and am sorry. I try to at least stop in on other nights when I don't fall asleep, lol. Some nights have had a more difficult time starting up then others. One half of Pats is also due any time now so that may be why they weren't there.

I can say that we'll be there on Monday. I'll go into the forums on CTCW and ask what is going on with the other nights.

I guess they couldn't compete with us. LMAO! :D

J/K ;)

PS - What I definitely would recommend to anyone who is interested in the chat scedule is if you know anyone who would want to talk about a system mentioned to invite them to join as well. They don't have to be a member of a specific game forum to join in on a chat night. The more the merrier! :)

I'll pass on your post info GroovyBee to the person who has brainstormed the SSSP, it would be wonderful to have your talent on board! :)

Hey All,

Ya, the chat nights are kind of slow to take off, well except for Chicky's and maybe the NES chats. Like was mentioned above the modern day system chats are sputtering. But remember, you can chat it up in any of the rooms any time. If we have a scheduled chat or not doesn't really matter. If you feel like talking about a system, invite people to join you and you can enter the chats whenever you want.

I really wanted the weekly chats to spark the useage of the rooms. Like everything else, it's starting off slow. Chicky is kicking ass with the Atari chat nights though :)

Edited by Parrothead

I would still love to see a chat for the PC Engine/Turbografx-16(I collect PCE myself)but not for sure who would want to come over and talk about that stuff lol.

But yeah Monday nights are great and am trying to spread the word about the chats on CTCW so i guess it will be a slow thing getting people to come over and sign up but give it time i guess. :)

just registered on the chase the ...whatever site, just so i can see what gives on monday

is someone going to lend me some matchsticks to keep the eyes open (after all it will be v. late here)

And i'll have to find that java thing so i can join in the chat (something else to slow down my computer)

just registered on the chase the ...whatever site, just so i can see what gives on monday

is someone going to lend me some matchsticks to keep the eyes open (after all it will be v. late here)

And i'll have to find that java thing so i can join in the chat (something else to slow down my computer)

You probably wont need the matchsticks at all what with the fascinating special guest, the tantalizing topics,and fast paced yet friendly atmosphere of the chat room :)

. . . fast paced yet friendly atmosphere . . .

You better hope I don't show up or that will all change. :evil:

Why? I think you always add a unique dimension to any thread you participate in on these forums, so it would stand to reason you would add some interesting flavor to the chat as well. :)

Don't worry, you'll not be the only one from over the pond. For me the chat starts at 2:00 am.. :D

Here are instructions how to download and install java: http://www.java.com/en/download/help/5000011200.xml

My wireless crashed but I just got it up and running in time. Chat is on and hope to see you guys soon. Why not, atari is good any night? ;)

Beween Wonder007 stopping by tomorrow and the Special Super Secret Project announcement it's gonna be well... wonderful of course. I know it's a holiday but I do hope to see you guys and ladies then too! :)