IGNORED

WTB: Gameboy Mono/Color Commons

FeistyGirl

Looking to pick up some of the more popular and common games for the Gameboy / Gameboy Color

Mario Lands, Castlevanias, Metroid, Zelda, Kirby, Tetris DX, Mario DX, Picross, etc...

Just trying to get together a nice little 'Best Of' Collection and not looking for anything really rare. CIB or Loose, doesn't really matter.

If anyone has spares that they are willing to part with I'll take em!

Do you have anything for trade? like 32X or Jaguar CD ?? I do have a pretty big stack of GB/GBC doubles I would love to trade for stuff... if you have a list of things you can trade, post it or PM me and I'll go sort through my gameboy games and tell you what I have this weekend

-mw

Edited by Mark_Wolfe

Do you have anything for trade? like 32X or Jaguar CD ?? I do have a pretty big stack of GB/GBC doubles I would love to trade for stuff... if you have a list of things you can trade, post it or PM me and I'll go sort through my gameboy games and tell you what I have this weekend

-mw

PM sent!

If anyone else has anything they want to get off their hands PM me with any reasonable prices! :D

Ok, here is my first round list of extra gameboy games. This is all either doubles or games I have no interest in continuing to own :)

Super Off Road

Alien 3

Capcom Gargoyles

Matchbox Caterpillar Construction Zone

Madden 2000

Roger Clemen's MVP Baseball

Stargate

Super Mario Land 1

Goal! [soccer game]

Tetris

I may have more to add to this. I literally have hundreds of GB carts. once I got a backup device I went mad sorting through all the various games and deciding which ones I HAD to own. Very often I would buy lots that had some things I wanted and some things I didn't want. I have another batch to sort through so this may not be the final list. I know it is slim pickens for now but I would trade them for a couple of 32X carts to a CD game or two.

I would even take ISO dupes of a couple of Jaguar CD games until I can find the originals... although right now I am trying to fix my CD unit :(