IGNORED

Looking for Parnter(s) to go in on this auction

http://tinyurl.com/n8gkm9

I posted this over on the NEAC forums as well. I am VERY interested in this Robotron and would be willing to serve as a proxy and provide transportation for pickup if anyone would like to purchase the other two machines in the lot (DK & Ms. Pac-Man). Let me know if you are interested. The auction ends on Sunday and I am free later next week to facilitate pickup if this works out.

Dane

Definitely keep me posted on your buddies Robotron Joey. My gut feeling is that the is auction will go higher than I am willing to pay, but we shall see. I spoke with the guy running the auction to get an idea of his reserve but no luck. He did say he would contact me regarding the Robotron if the auction did not go through or the reserve is not met. So I may just hold on and see what happens.

$800 would have been a good price for all 3 games, but his reserve was not met. I spoke to the seller via email and he stated he was looking for $700 for the Robotron alone. Now that his auction is over, I plan to see if he wants to sell the Robotron for $500. If so, I will head out that way and grab it. If not, I keep looking

$800 would have been a good price for all 3 games, but his reserve was not met. I spoke to the seller via email and he stated he was looking for $700 for the Robotron alone. Now that his auction is over, I plan to see if he wants to sell the Robotron for $500. If so, I will head out that way and grab it. If not, I keep looking

If you do come down to Connecticut remember to stop by the Maplewood Indoor Flea Market in New Milford on Saturday or Sunday. There are tons of games there. Just look for the big shelves in the middle of the room, there will probably be music playing at that stand.