IGNORED

CGE SALE- ATARI 2600 NTSC RACER

Wonder007

Hello All,

Thanks for being patient. There have been some production delays but we hope to finish soon. Trust me, it will be worth the wait.

Thank you for your understanding and support. :)

Wonder007

Hey there. As mentioned in my comment a week or so ago I asked when you say things should be wrapped up soon, do you think maybe sometime in early to mid October you'll be shipping? or do you expect beyond October? Can you answer that question? It would be awesome if you could give some sort of realistic date verses just asking to be a little more patient.

I'm sure like everyone else who has pre ordered, I'm excited to be receiving this game, but it would be great to know if it will be sometime soon or another few months, that way I don't have to think about it. To just keep saying that there have been some production delays but we hope to finish soon is pretty generic.

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by seanhq

Hello All,

Thanks for being patient. There have been some production delays but we hope to finish soon. Trust me, it will be worth the wait.

Thank you for your understanding and support. :)

Wonder007

Hey there. As mentioned in my comment a week or so ago I asked when you say things should be wrapped up soon, do you think maybe sometime in early to mid October you'll be shipping? or do you expect beyond October? Can you answer that question? It would be awesome if you could give some sort of realistic date verses just asking to be a little more patient.

I'm sure like everyone else who has pre ordered, I'm excited to be receiving this game, but it would be great to know if it will be sometime soon or another few months, that way I don't have to think about it. To just keep saying that there have been some production delays but we hope to finish soon is pretty generic.

Thanks in advance :)

Sorry for being generic. I have sent you a PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Godzilla and All,

The instruction manual is almost finished. Then the manuals need to be sent to the cart/box producer where the manuals will be put in with the cart in the box and then it will be shrinkwrapped for that NIB look, feel and smell. :)

I have learned my lesson on this one. For being the first cart I release, I have learned that it takes a lot more time to put everything together. For the next game, I will put the game together first and then offer it. No worries though, things should be wrapped up in a couple of weeks... **keeping my fingers crossed**.... :)

- Wonder007

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

UPDATE: The manuals have been completed and have arrived to the final location for packaging. Once they are packaged with the cart in the box, I will pick them up and immediately mail them to their owners. I already have the USPS boxes ready with the addresses and delivery confirmation, I just need the product.

Thanks to all of you for your patience. If you have any questions, please let me know. :)

Wonder007

Hello All,

UPDATE: The manuals have been completed and have arrived to the final location for packaging. Once they are packaged with the cart in the box, I will pick them up and immediately mail them to their owners. I already have the USPS boxes ready with the addresses and delivery confirmation, I just need the product.

Thanks to all of you for your patience. If you have any questions, please let me know. :)

Wonder007

Awesome news! Thanks again. I'm really looking forward to receiving my boxed #22 :)

Hello All,

Wonder007

Jose. I just wanted to publicly thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to do this project for our Atari community. It is appreciated.

@ Godzilla- Neither can't I. :)

@ ntavio- Thanks for the kind words. This project involved the hard work of several individuals and I am glad I worked with this group of talented and awesome people. I think all of you will be satisfied with the final product.

• 2 weeks later...

MAJOR UPDATE:

The games are ready for pick-up and delivery. I will be making a two-hour trip sometime this week to pick them up. My goal is to have these shipped by no later than Monday. Check out the following picture...it was sent to me by the manufacturer.....

post-6286-125730786924_thumb.jpg

I will update this thread once the games are sent out.

Thanks to all for your patience....I think you will be satisfied..... :)

MAJOR UPDATE:

The games are ready for pick-up and delivery. I will be making a two-hour trip sometime this week to pick them up. My goal is to have these shipped by no later than Monday. Check out the following picture...it was sent to me by the manufacturer.....

post-6286-125730786924_thumb.jpg

I will update this thread once the games are sent out.

Thanks to all for your patience....I think you will be satisfied..... :)

Hell yeah! Thanks for the update. Looking forward to receiving #22 :)

I did notice one in the picture has a price tag on the box. What's up with that?

Edited by seanhq

MAJOR UPDATE: Racer has been sent to the people that have paid. If you have not paid, please remit payment ASAP.

Thanks to all of you for your patience. I will send a reminder PM for those who have ordered but not paid.

Thanks!!! :)

Wonder007

MAJOR UPDATE: Racer has been sent to the people that have paid. If you have not paid, please remit payment ASAP.

Thanks to all of you for your patience. I will send a reminder PM for those who have ordered but not paid.

Thanks!!! :)

Wonder007

Great news! I'm looking forward to playing this game. How did you ship out the boxed versions? I might even receive my #22 by the weekend which would be awesome...

Hey Sean,

I sent them depending on what option people picked; in your case, priority mail with delivery confirmation.....you should get it by the weekend!!!!

Enjoy,

Wonder007

This weekend is going to be a fun one for sure. Lots of good 2600 game play to be had for sure. Thanks again for the update.

Sorry.....for the people I PM'ed, I forgot to put the US postage costs...that would be an additional $6 on top of the $70 (OPTION #1) or $45 (OPTION #2). So, the grand total would be....

OPTION #1- $76

OPTION #2- $51

Thanks!!

Wonder007