IGNORED

Flashcard Help

im_reg

Before you make the connection you need to change away the tick-box that ignores the incoming data. ComLynx is only one wire so I ignore reads by default.

--

Karri

So what was the ComLynx?

As for Mtty.exe, what computers have you had this run on? Anything pre-Win 2000 like Win98?

Before you make the connection you need to change away the tick-box that ignores the incoming data. ComLynx is only one wire so I ignore reads by default.

--

Karri

So what was the ComLynx?

As for Mtty.exe, what computers have you had this run on? Anything pre-Win 2000 like Win98?

Forget about ComLynx. This flash cart uses USB.

I wrote Mttty.exe for WIn 3.1 I think. As it does not use any high-level libraries it runs on win 98, win 2000 and Win XP also. Perhaps even Vista who knows.

I also run it on Linux using WIne.

--

Karri

• 6 years later...

Hey i wonder were i can find a download link for zaku, i got already luchtenstein 3D demo and mode7 demo roms,but cannot get them work on the handy emulator, i hope this rom will just run fine on it, since all other roms just work fine on it too, all i know is that the handy emulator lacks support for the audin pin for bankswitching of large data, maybe that explaines alot,but am not sure about that.

There is a demo of Zaku that can be downloaded, but full game is being sold so I doubt anyone will give you the ROM. Some games don't work in emulator due to timing differences vs actual hardware, and Zaku makes use of that as a form of copy protection. The ROM doesn't work in Handy or Medanfen.

Hey i wonder were i can find a download link for zaku, i got already luchtenstein 3D demo and mode7 demo roms,but cannot get them work on the handy emulator, i hope this rom will just run fine on it, since all other roms just work fine on it too, all i know is that the handy emulator lacks support for the audin pin for bankswitching of large data, maybe that explaines alot,but am not sure about that.

Luchsenstein 3D should definitely work in Handy.