IGNORED

A suggestion about the HSC

Damon Plus

Well, it's not really a suggestion, but... Couldn't contests be running forever? I mean, being as slow as the Lynx forum is, most games only get about 5-6 scores at most when the timeline ends. Why closing the contests? Is like having an individual forum for each game where we can have fun submitting scores, and getting advices about the games.

I started the Lynx HSC keeping the rules of the other HSCs in mind, but yeah, lately, there's been one or two scores for each game even though they run for a month. I'll think about it. But isn't having a "game of the month" (or week, or whatever) a big part of the HSC idea? I'd like to hear your people's opinions on this.

I agree with the first poster... well... until I got to thinking about it.

This isn't Twin Galaxies. If we want to post our high scores all time, then we can. But that's a Twin Galaxy kind of thing to do if you ask me. However... back to the first post: If it really isn't being used... maybe we should just make it a High Score Tracker.

Just my opinion

Maybe if their is some kind of points system more people would submit a score. Or maybe give a point to a person

who submits a score after the game of the month is over. I submitted a score for 10 games in the Jaguar HSC after

the contest was over, and i got a point for each game. Hopefully more people submit scores, the Lynx has alot of fun games :)

Yup, need a point system! I want to change the point system in the Jag HSC next year though. Right now it's 8, 6, 4, 2 ,1 points for 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th and everyone after gets 1 point. I want to change it to 10, 9, 8, 7 ,6 etc. More incentive for more people to play. But I think will keep the 1 participation point for someone who enters a score after the contest is over, also another point for beating the high score. Though I think I may want to change that too. To maybe 5 points or something to someone who beats the existing high score. ;)

Edited by kevincal