IGNORED

I like Pac-Man *bong* *bong*...

GideonsDad

Just a taste of what could have been.

It runs on anything that can do F8 banking (Atari's "standard" way). I left the maze layout unchanged because nobody knows what Frye might have dished up with a double ROM. Some of this...unique center icon, reduced (apparent) flicker, seperate dot color, more forgiving collisions...was done just by optimizing the program. The other 4k was squandered on expanded animation frames and 2 other kernels.

WOW. Thats all i can think of. WOW.

Can you possibly burn that to a carteridge, make a label, and put it in the homebrew store thing? I'd buy it. =D

I was just considering burning it to a eeprom myself..... Although, I would be more than glad to support a fellow Atariage member by buying it from them. ;)

I have no problem with anyone burning it (or paying somebody to burn it for you). Be warned that a screen roll will follow an intermission because the added kernel is out of sync with the game when it goes back. I never fixed that bug...and I didn't even think of the easier method of just setting playfield color to black and letting the existing kernel display the animations :P