IGNORED

SOLD OUT / No longer available

the.golden.ax

So hows it gonna work if the 25th console isn't completed before the 30th anniversary comes along

cause really thats how it's looking.

I mean health issues,ect, ect sure but this guy took A LOT of money from A LOT of people and they

have jack shit to show for it 5 years later. Personal issues are not the problems of the paying customers.

That might sound harsh but it's 100 percent true.

I know a couple people who are being too polite at this point, some of which is in fear they

are getting the shaft cause we all know they ain't getting a red cent back. So cry and sort of river you

like but this guy needs to shit a bridge across and get these people what they are owed.

• Like 1

Sorry "atarifriend" I did not see that you have ordered one and your not out any money.

I did not order one as well.

So we really have nothing to say.

But I will add this then...

They seem to be very patient and respectful. I myself crushed my thumb at work and hope I can take care of my family as I need my hands everyday to make money as a heavy truck tech. So I know what its like to be out (although I still am rebuilding a 15.1L cummins isx with one hand for now)

Kicking when down is not really cool.

I am sure axe will come thru once healthy.

please read the thread about his condition and think for a minute...please.

• Like 1

I mean health issues,ect, ect sure but this guy took A LOT of money from A LOT of people and they

have jack shit to show for it 5 years later.

Some people do unscrupulous things with perhaps little to no remorse and no excuse.

I think we can agree on that point, AtariFriend? ;)

Your genuine concern for the financial well-being of others with no ulterior motive is commendable as well as your sense of justice to what could be perceived as stealing from other people maliciously. Some people only think about themselves.

Nonetheless, Ax’s health issues and financial situation is pretty well known, particularly to the parties that are actually affected by this and if not a post was made recently to help clarify and shed light on what has transpired.

Absolutely, the hardware is owed and Ax needs to make good on it; he is obligated to do so and held accountable for it. Absolutely too, health and well-being comes first.

Glad we have this thread though, so everyone is on the same page and things don't spiral out of control, bad things can happen when things go that route.

Sure hope you don't take any of this the wrong way, AtariFriend, but neither of us is really directly involved in this matter. So, I guess we're both looking to help the community out, right? :)

• Like 1

I wonder if there are people who had pre bought this along with the xm and a sgm . :-o :-o Talk about wanting to pull your hair out and not any one of the three is even anywhere near close enough to being delivered .

Careful cause apparently your not allowed to speak of how messed up that is and it's free passes all around.

Make sure you stick to get well and enjoy the money postings about these things or the pitchforks start poking.

Remember it's all ok and everything is bliss.

• Like 1

Yes I agree atarifriend that everything owed on all projects for all money given should be made right. Taking money and receiving nothing is wrong. I sure hope all these mentioned projects are all delt with in the next year or two or patience may completely be worn to the breaking point for almost everyone involved.

All future dealings for projects and money will be different for many of us.

It just makes it better for the buyer and seller. There is no value on thin air and we should stop putting price tags on it.

I might just get xm radio like one guy suggested..lol!!

• Like 4

I wonder if there are people who had pre bought this along with the xm and a sgm . :-o :-o Talk about wanting to pull your hair out and not any one of the three are even anywhere near close enough to being delivered .

To be fair, several of us have gotten our SGM's, though many are still definitely outstanding. At least that one is a known working, finished product.

It'll show up... maybe by 30th anniversary... or he'll fix it with us in other ways...

Been waiting this long so far... what's another ... however long- maybe my son will be old enough to play atari by himself by then- he almost has the hang of the CC2 it's the reading thing at the moment...

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...