ApolloBoy

I saw Samus game... and didn't realize it was Famicom at first. I thought to myself "THEY RIPPED OFF METROID... WTF!?!?"

I wish I could afford (or my wife wouldn't beat me) the TurboGrfx.

Good luck with your continued sale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apolloboy just sent my 5200 back and wow is it awesome now. Great, clean mod allowing me to ditch my shockbox for S-Video and straight power connection to the console just like the 2 port version without the incompatibilities. I just wanted to post here letting any potential customers know that he is great to work with, communicates clearly and often, and is very reasonably priced, especially considering the difficulty in finding anyone to do these kinds of repairs. He even fixed my controllers where they are, dare I say it, AWESOME! I was playing Pac-Man, Missle Command and defender and honestly can't believe the 5200 is as good as it is, especially now. The color on the screen is great with no issues, ghosting or other BS that RF gives you.

TL;DR - I'm super happy with the work!

Thank you again, I really appreciate you doing this work for me...this is a great addition to my collection.

• 2 weeks later...