IGNORED

Anyone have a broken INTV II or some controllers?

jeremysart

I have a broken INTV I... don't suppose that helps though huh?

why do you need them.

Didn't you just put a complete INTV II setup on Ebay with an extra controller?

To answer your questions, yes I put a complete working set up on eBay, however, the #1 button on my controller for the system I am keeping went dead, which I remind you is needed for almost every game, and my other controller has a quirky disk.

Just to rephrase what I said earlier on why I need them:

I have two broken controllers, because I sold the two working ones I had out of the 5 with the Intv II lot. I need the money, didnt want to sell it with broken paddles, that would be dickish. So, like said, im stuck with a non-working #1 button, and a quirky disk. :(

I have two broken controllers, because I sold the two working ones I had out of the 5 with the Intv II lot. I need the money, didnt want to sell it with broken paddles, that would be dickish. So, like said, im stuck with a non-working #1 button, and a quirky disk. :(

Congratulations on the sale; that was a pretty sweet set up!

Congratulations on the sale; that was a pretty sweet set up!

Thanks! Its funny I ended up with two of each in such a short period, it started as a search for the System Changer which I bought from 4jays.net, then I ended up with a boxed ECS & Synth from Destiny Games, and then found an auction with a boxed System Changer and System II on eBay.