IGNORED

2 worthy video game podcasts

S1500

Do we know about this one?

RETROGAMING DAILY SHOW

Literally a short ep every day, & barely a month old. Im guessing it's British from 3 things I saw:

Speccy

carboots

Chuckie Egg

No time for linky, gotta go to bed now.

• Like 1

I think Willie said that once the Channel F Files is done. :)

Yep, once the Channel F Files are completed (Cart 8 is next, only 19 carts to go :) ), I plan on moving onto the Bally Astrocast. The Astrocade is another system I grew up with like the Channel F, I have lots of history with it plus programmed and sold games from it :).

Wizards of Odyssey II is still in limbo, i am ready to start it, but timing is not so great at this time with the other hosts.

• Like 2

If all goes well, Ferg and Willie will both be attending Hexadecathlon this Saturday. :D

If that happens, I will happily join them to gang up on the intellivision during the post-game podcast.

I thought you would proudly proclaim your Odyssey 2 as being the console victor, and having the entire IntariVisions cast laugh at you. :)

Better record that.

• Like 1

I can't go to PRGE this year, and if the current trend of them holding the show in late october continues i can't go in 2016 either... that's too close to the presidential election. I'll will be in the middle of 60-80 hour workweeks at that point. :\

Edited by chrisbid

Not to interrupt the flow of conversation here, but I just spent a little while reading this whole topic. So here I sat reading all of your opinions, quips and conversations. I casually glanced at the clock after I finished reading the most current page to find 4 hours had gone by. Then what's the point in posting? I just wanted to congratulate all of you fine people for manufacturing what might possibly the most engrossing forum thread I've ever had the fortune to stumble across.

• Like 4

"Retrogaming Daily Show" is worth listening to. I admit, I unsubscribed from Retro Asylum, but this one(hosted by a former RA presenter) is just right for show length and there's even bits of music. Chuckie Egg is getting full representing as all UK podcasts love that game.

will there even be a cge? im guessing no.

Probably not by the team I was part of. If there is one, most likely it will take place down around Frisco TX where the new Video Game History Museum is being established by Joe, John and Sean. This year I plan on going to Gamester81's show Game On Expo in Mesa Arizona occuring at the end of August :) SocalMike and I both will be going to hook up with Gamester81 to do our ColecoVisions Podcast thing (plus I will be cheap slave labor for the two of them :) )

our local show for the past few years, CORGS just sent out an email looking for ideas on where to hold their next show. the hotel where they have been holding it, screwed them over. if they are only now looking for ideas, getting a whole show put together this year seems unlikely.

but there will be a new show in cbus in september, Our Podcast will be there, hopefully we will record a live podcast at the convention. And I will be running a Nintendo tournament with our Columbus Retro League.

Conventions are always better when they are more than just swap meets. That is how I approach the booths we run at these shows.

So if i do not get out of town at all this year, at least i have a new event to help out with.

http://www.ctspromotions.com/shows/video-game-expo

Edited by chrisbid
  • Like 1

Probably not by the team I was part of. If there is one, most likely it will take place down around Frisco TX where the new Video Game History Museum is being established by Joe, John and Sean. This year I plan on going to Gamester81's show Game On Expo in Mesa Arizona occuring at the end of August :) SocalMike and I both will be going to hook up with Gamester81 to do our ColecoVisions Podcast thing (plus I will be cheap slave labor for the two of them :) )

Do you mean that they probably won't be able to put one on in 2015? Or that CGE isn't likely to return in the future?

If the latter, what's the story there?