IGNORED

pis

pis

Hi.

I´m now only six carts short of completing the PAL atari redlabel-set.

Carts missing are: fatal run, kangaroo, secret quest, super baseball, missile command and vanguard.

The first four carts should be pretty easy to get, but missile cammand and vanguard seems like more of a challenge to find. I don´t think i have ever seen a PAL redlabel vanguard-cart. :(

Cheers!

Edit:

Only missing vanguard now.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

managed to find vanguard yet? me neither, i keep looking! started a pic thread of my small but growing red label collection too. i have lots to get yet but a lot are common ones so not trying too hard with those yet.

Good luck with it :)

also, ever seen red label Dodge Em with a normal red style box? ive only ever seen them in pink boxes, never red. wondering if they ever did them actually?

Nope. No vanguard-cart to be found. I have only seen that cart on pics online. Maybe one day i can finally complete the PAL red label set.

I see that you are out on a simular mission, so good luck! :thumbsup:

Regarding the dodge em box: Yes i have, there out there. The pink ones got textlabel carts in them, and pink multilingual ones got black label carts in them.

Happy hunting!

Heres a picture:http://www.atarimani...ed_pal_cart.jpg

Like many other redlabel-games it seems like 99% of the red boxes have silver label carts in them,

So the guys with sealed red boxes got just that: red-BOXES, most of them with silverlabel carts.

Sentinel is NTSC only thats why there hard to find outside the states.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can finally confirm that red label Vanguard are out there

http://www.atariage....bel-collection/

You better be on the lookout, pis's after you

Yep. Random i coming for you!

Only kidding, thats a nice find! Congrats!!

How many do you have left to find?

Since 14 mounth it´s been vanguard for me.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! ;)

I can finally confirm that red label Vanguard are out there

http://www.atariage....bel-collection/

You better be on the lookout, pis's after you

Yep. Random i coming for you!

Only kidding, thats a nice find! Congrats!!

How many do you have left to find?

Since 14 mounth it´s been vanguard for me.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! ;)

Ha ha, just seen this! That Vanguard took doing worldwide searches twice a day for months and months, that's the first and only one ive seen. At least they're definitely out there. Id keep an eye on french and german ebay, 99% of my rarities have come from there. Was the 2600 more popular over there at that late stage in the 2600's life than it was in the UK? is that why more of these red labels seem to be over there? i dunno

Edited by random7100

Yep. I have been keeping both eyes open for that one for years and years doin daily searchs on all the major auktionssites on the web, not only e-pay. But..... have taken a break from collecting the last 4 months........... so it feels pretty typical that this cart would go on epay during that period. :)

Do i dear to ask what you paid for it?

I have actally found most my red-labels i the UK, 8 of them in the wild (Brighton).

Cheers!

Back into it now then? i like the searching, its part of the fun. Paid 10 Euro shipped for that.

Im still getting the odd cart or two when i see them cheap, so i am getting there with the collection.

I have been looking at your other collections, i think i may collect the Imagic set after the red labels

• 2 weeks later...

Back into it now then? i like the searching, its part of the fun. Paid 10 Euro shipped for that.

Im still getting the odd cart or two when i see them cheap, so i am getting there with the collection.

I have been looking at your other collections, i think i may collect the Imagic set after the red labels

Thats a good deal! :thumbsup:

I´m not realy back into it, but not realy out of it eather. Im goin through divorse and all thats coming along with it, so it´s hard to keep focus. :)

A good thing is that the "5euro per cart maximum" rule is gone, a bad thing is, eeehhh...... something, whatever.

I love sein new posts in your collection thread! Keep on hunting!

cheers!

Bets find in a long time!

post-13033-0-35836100-1347272694_thumb.jpg

I also traded my old boxes back, with a saab 900! Im really pleased with that deal.

post-13033-0-89415900-1347272775_thumb.jpg

Also tryin to find frogger II, gyruss and q-bert to complete the parker (PAL) set. So if you got these to sell or trade please PM me.

post-13033-0-51602900-1347272756_thumb.jpg

Cheers.