IGNORED

Found thanks..please lock.

Armonigann

You will not find a loose copy of Contra Force for any less than $35 in good shape.

Thank you sooooo much for that helpful information..For all you know that could be what Im willing to pay. I'm talking about people on Ebay who are wanting 45 bucks a piece or more. Please only respond if you have these games and are willing to sell/trade. I don't need people telling me how much I won't find games for. ;)

Wow, settle down Tiger. For all I know you had no clue what it goes for outside ebay. Sorry all around, I'll be sure NOT to send this link to my friend who does currently have a copy to sell.

EDIT: Just to be clear I suppose you might not have wanted his copy as it's cart and manual.

You will not find a loose copy of Contra Force for any less than $35 in good shape.

Thank you sooooo much for that helpful information..For all you know that could be what Im willing to pay. I'm talking about people on Ebay who are wanting 45 bucks a piece or more. Please only respond if you have these games and are willing to sell/trade. I don't need people telling me how much I won't find games for. ;)

Wow, settle down Tiger. For all I know you had no clue what it goes for outside ebay. Sorry all around, I'll be sure NOT to send this link to my friend who does currently have a copy to sell.

Edited by Armonigann